how to do doggcrap for newbies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how to do doggcrap for newbies

this is a pm i just sent to someone on this board to help him out. iv'e been seeing a lot of posts lately on, which exercise can i use? how do i do this?blah blah. so i decided to post what i do in hopes that it might help someone out.mind you i am not trained by dc so i dont know all the great stuff. but this has worked very well for me so far

okay. here's how it goes. your gonna be working out monday,wednesday and friday.monday you will exercise the following bodyparts:chest,tri's,shoulders,back width,back thickness.
    wednesday you will do:bi's,forearms,hams,calves and quads.
    friday you will start over with chest,tri's,shoulders,back width,back thickness and then monday will start over the other workout and so on.
    to give you an example i will show you my workout. you can change some of the exercises if you like, these are just the ones i like.
    monday:
    chest=incline smythe press- rest paused
    tri's=skullcrushers rest paused
    shoulders=behind the head symthe press rest paused
    back width=lat pulldowns rest puased
    back thickness=rack deadlifts, one set of 8 and then an even heavier set of 4(all back thickness exercises are done like this. never rest pause back thickness)

wednesday:
    bi's=straight bar curls rest paused
    forearms=reverse grip cable preacher curls rest paused
    hams=lying leg curls rest paused
    calves= hack squat calve raises(12 to 15 reps. do these very slowly and stretch at the bottom for 15 seconds after every rep. these are very painful. all calf exercises are done this way.)
    quads=leg press(a very heavy set of 4-6 and then use 75 percent of that weight and try your best to get 20 reps. all quad exercises are done this way.)

friday:
    chest=decline smythe press
    tri's= close grip bench press
    shoulders=seated dumbell press
    back width=rack chins
    back thickness=bent over barbell rows

monday:
    bi's=ez bar curls
    forearms=hammer curls
    hams= straight leg deadlifts
    calves=leg press calve raises
    quads=squats

wednesday:
    chest=flat dumbell press
    tri's=reverse grip bench press
    shoulder=smthe presses to the front
    back width= reverse close grip lat pulldowns
    back thickness=t bar rows

friday:
    bi's=preacher ez bar curls
    forearms= pinwheel curls
    hams=standing leg curls
    calves=seated calve raises
    quads=hack squats

All exercises are rest paused(except back thickness and quads) for 12-15 reps. when you can do 15 reps then it's time to add more weight. when the rotation comes back to an exercise you have already done, you must beat the previous weight or reps.if you fail to do so twice in a row, it's time to switch this exercise for another.extreme stretching should be done after every exercise(there is a thread on how to perform these somewhere in the doggpound. if you can't find it let me know and i will type up how they are done.) if you have any question on which exercises can be substituted, or any questions at all. feel free to ask me. hope this helps
    My style is impetuous, my defense is impregnable. I'm unna eat your style, i'm unna eat your style's kids.

if i missed anything, feel free to toss it up here
    My style is impetuous, my defense is impregnable. I'm unna eat your style, i'm unna eat your style's kids.

Comment

yeah, the only info you missed is in the 9 DC stickies above this thread
      www.trueprotein.com

www.proactivehealthnet.com/healthBB/

"Those who do not beleive in the impossible, should not distract those who are already doing it"

"if we aren't supposed to eat animals, why are they made out of meat?"

Note: i'm not an expert, but i'm probably right.

"Furthermore, the urge to overindulge is almost absent when drinking urine." - the skeptic's dictionary about urine therapy.

Comment

no RP for calves
        Massive G
        Discount Code MASSG

www.trueprotein.com

Discount Code MASSG

MG "Powdered Muscle" http://www.trueprotein.com/Product_D...id=31&pid=6952

MG "Testosterone Booster" http://www.trueprotein.com/Product_D...id=31&pid=6954

Comment

Originally posted by MsteveM
          yeah, the only info you missed is in the 9 DC stickies above this thread
          HAHAHAHAHA
          Massive G
          Discount Code MASSG

www.trueprotein.com

Discount Code MASSG

MG "Powdered Muscle" http://www.trueprotein.com/Product_D...id=31&pid=6952

MG "Testosterone Booster" http://www.trueprotein.com/Product_D...id=31&pid=6954

Comment

oh yes no rest pause for calves. i put how to do them up there. just fogot to mention this. and mstevem. i know the stickies are up there but they can be confusing and a lot of people dont get it even after reading them.we are all meatheads after all,lol

Comment

lol, i know.. the thread looks pretty good HH - nice, simple and easily laid out. but i think you get 3 strikes and you're out with an exercise, not 2.

i'm going to stop posting for a little while since i havent said anything useful for at least a week or so.
              www.trueprotein.com

www.proactivehealthnet.com/healthBB/

"Those who do not beleive in the impossible, should not distract those who are already doing it"

"if we aren't supposed to eat animals, why are they made out of meat?"

Note: i'm not an expert, but i'm probably right.

"Furthermore, the urge to overindulge is almost absent when drinking urine." - the skeptic's dictionary about urine therapy.

Comment

you can take three if you like. i just dont like being stagnant for too long so i only give myself two.

Comment

HH, Remember to do chest/shoulder/tri, I was the one who does chest/tri/shoulder due to my bad rotators...
                  "That damn log book"

www.trueprotein.com Highest quality protein at the lowest price...

Comment

And its bi/forearm/calf/ham/quad...
                    "That damn log book"

www.trueprotein.com Highest quality protein at the lowest price...

Comment

Working...
                    X