Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TrueProtein.com prices......

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • TrueProtein.com prices......

    1025 .Whey Protein Isolate ColdFiltration*5.84-6.49/lb*

    for example,

    1 - 10 Pounds 11 - 25 Pounds 26 Pounds and up

    $ 6.49 / lb.-------$ 6.17 / lb.---------$ 5.84 / lb.


    what the hell does that mean, it cant be like 6 dollars per pound.......
    i know some of you guys buy your protein from there so i thought you should know

    maybe im dreaming, but i dont think i could find whey isolate at 6 bucks per pound anywhere on the market
    Everyone has a friend that can bench more than you...

    EASY FUCKING LIGHTWEIGHT!!!!!!!

  • #2
    I don't understand your point or remark, the price is the price, what is the problem. Its the highest quality protein at the cheapest price, no fillers, no bullshit, no frills, just protein...
    "That damn log book"

    www.trueprotein.com Highest quality protein at the lowest price...

    Comment


    • #3
      It's not that complicated.
      If you buy 1 lb to 10 lb. it cost 6.49 a lb. so if you buy 5 lb it's $32.45 (5X6.49)
      If you buy 11 lb to 25 lb it's 6.17 a lb. so if you buy 15 lb it's $92.55 (15X6.17)
      etc.

      What protein do you buy and what do you pay?

      I used to buy ON because it tasted good and was cheap, but I was told by a top nutritionist it was pretty much just powdered milk.

      Comment


      • #4
        I know the prices are to true to believe that's why they are called TRUEprotein...lol. Believe me you want find whey protein isolate for cheaper than that. I get my protein direct from a manufacturer and it's just a few dimes cheaper by the pound. So what I'm trying to say is A, B, C, D, E, F, G...

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by speedR
          I know the prices are to true to believe that's why they are called TRUEprotein...lol. Believe me you want find whey protein isolate for cheaper than that. I get my protein direct from a manufacturer and it's just a few dimes cheaper by the pound. So what I'm trying to say is A, B, C, D, E, F, G...
          You cannot always take in price when it comes to quality right?, well if you are broke and you want to gain weight eat food instead. You will have a very hard time trying to find a product that is the same quality as TP for the price offered.

          No I am no spokes person, I just know a good product when I use one...
          "That damn log book"

          www.trueprotein.com Highest quality protein at the lowest price...

          Comment


          • #6
            agreed. this stuff rocks. i will never buy my protein from anyhere else.
            My style is impetuous, my defense is impregnable. I'm unna eat your style, i'm unna eat your style's kids.

            Comment


            • #7
              well my point is i would have never thought buying protein would be so cheap, i pay like 33 bucks (canadian) for 2 pounds, and then this comes along offering like 13 bucks for the same amount, i was litteraly shocked

              i personnally think 6 and change for a pound of isolate is cheap......


              That just made me happy for at least 3 months
              Everyone has a friend that can bench more than you...

              EASY FUCKING LIGHTWEIGHT!!!!!!!

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by In-Human
                You cannot always take in price when it comes to quality right?, well if you are broke and you want to gain weight eat food instead. You will have a very hard time trying to find a product that is the same quality as TP for the price offered.

                No I am no spokes person, I just know a good product when I use one...

                Agree 100%. Nobody can truse their prices. Plus you know your supporing tpc through his artist schooling. The man has some mad skillz

                Comment


                • #9
                  Jesus what are we nuts?!?!? That price must of been a typo, Tpc and I will raise the prices immediately---all this time we have been working for free and we thought we were making a profit! No wonder TPC is driving a Nissan Altima that a border jumper came in and offered him 1000 dollars cash for (true)
                  IG is

                  @dante_trudel

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    ........thats a joke right??.......................coz u know, im kinda slow sometimes......
                    Everyone has a friend that can bench more than you...

                    EASY FUCKING LIGHTWEIGHT!!!!!!!

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Doggcrapp
                      Jesus what are we nuts?!?!? That price must of been a typo, Tpc and I will raise the prices immediately---all this time we have been working for free and we thought we were making a profit! No wonder TPC is driving a Nissan Altima that a border jumper came in and offered him 1000 dollars cash for (true)

                      hahahah a border jumper....we NYC people are ignorant of such things.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Yes gr8ape, thank you from the bottom of my heart, now the SOBs will raise all their prices :enforcer:

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          hey we never know, maybe they could have done typos on ALL their prices................huh?..........nah on second thought im stupid

                          Bottom line: WOOOOHOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!
                          Everyone has a friend that can bench more than you...

                          EASY FUCKING LIGHTWEIGHT!!!!!!!

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Jesus I just checked all our prices and our program had been setting our prices at directly half of what we really wanted them to be. I want to thank gr8ape for pointing this out and we will double our prices by this afternoon...very sorry bout the misunderstanding.


                            (kidding, thats the correct prices)
                            IG is

                            @dante_trudel

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              yo, why do we have to bring the altima in on the conversation. you know i am a pimp, sitting on dubs. guys i was thinking maybe in the next few months, we were going to have another contest but the grand prize is my car. honestly i command respect and pick up all the ladies with this gem. especially with the over 50 spilled protein shakes on the front seat, the smell of death and the sweet ass dents and scratchs all over it. this bitch, will never die...long live the blue altima...

                              d
                              TRUEPROTEIN.COM

                              THE HIGHEST QUALITY SUPPLEMENTS AT THE ABSOLUTE LOWEST PRICE...

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X