****Discount Code Winnings for July-September 2015***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ****Discount Code Winnings for July-September 2015***

It's that time of the month again, where we take the time to reward each of our discount code holders who have driven new customers to True Nutrition with new customer referrals!

True Nutrition is currently revising its referral and affiliate programs, so expect to see some excited news in the coming weeks!
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Discount Code Winnings
    July-September 2015

$300 $40 $80
    BDC739 Brad
    FKY501 Frank
    LEO100 Leon
    LMR104 Liam
    LYLE Lyle
    RJR168 Ryan
    DKM732 Derek
    BNRY639 Brian
    HRG258 Heather
    GOC641 Gino
    NHM854 Noah
    MASSOCHIST George

$600 $80 $160
    KSP945 Kris
    CNG843 Cameron
    WILKS Dan

$900 $120 $240
    DWW103 Drew
    MATJ1139 Matt

$1500 $200 $400
    GRIZZLY Daniel
    VEGNUT100 Corey

------------------------------------
    Discount winnings for July-September 2015

Please contact Carl at [email protected] with your preference for either cash or store credit or to request a W-9, and thanks again for all of your efforts and continued support!
    TrueProtein: The highest quality products at the absolute lowest prices!

If you have any questions or comments, I am GM here at True Protein, feel free to contact me personally.

Use discount code "CNIZZ" at checkout to receive 5% off of your ENTIRE order!

Yay. Thanks again for this great program
    SAVE 5-10% @ TRUENUTRITION.com Use code: LG100

- Success is the best revenge

Comment

I thought that september was a good month for me regarding referals. I subscribe to a new gym and refered many guys to TN.

Is it possible that JFA999 got some sales in or the guys did not use my code ?
      God Bless,
      aiming for a lean 3.5 lbs per inch! Now - 3.38 @ 13%
      True protein discount code : JFA999

Comment

You are promoting your code and not truenutrition...thats why you werent paid. We dont pay the people who cherrypick people who are already buying and are at the checkout page
        IG is

@dante_trudel

Comment

Originally posted by Doggcrapp View Post
          You are promoting your code and not truenutrition...thats why you werent paid. We dont pay the people who cherrypick people who are already buying and are at the checkout page
          Well with all due respect to you and your business, yes I have my code up in some discount website like many others.

However, what many others don't do is creating and ordering a custom Tshirt with true nutrition logo along with my discount code on it to promote your business while training in the gym. And a new gym means new members to promote to, even at 6:00 AM.

Thank you for the program but I'll stop here.
          God Bless,
          aiming for a lean 3.5 lbs per inch! Now - 3.38 @ 13%
          True protein discount code : JFA999

Comment

My IT and marketing guys are tracing codes and where they come from...you are getting people looking up "truenutrition promo code" at the checkout area going on google...using your code and you didnt send those people to us.

If anyone should be completely outraged at this program its me and my business partner. We have been giving away 1000's and 1000's of dollars to people who didnt deserve it....we have been doing so for years now...people have gotten huge checks from us who didnt send one person to our site but got the benefit of having their code on Retailmenot in the higher rankings.

We sent that person to our site. They were already ordering from what we did.
            People with codes on Retail me not and other coupon sites get money when they did nothing but were good at ranking themselves high on it.

Honestly I am pissed. This used to be a good program. Now its been destroyed...but the fact of the matter is .... we have paid out untold thousands to people who didnt deserve it and any time i see anyone get pissed that the "gravy train" left town like somehow we slighted them?!?!?!......I get outraged

So the guys up above who got rewarded this month

THANK YOU, THANK YOU....for doing it correctly I appreciate it.

Im going to come out with another program soon that will make you much more money than the current one...but anyone who scams the system and the program will be cut from it that very day.

So guys above again thank you for being legit about all this and telling your friends and your network about us.....and not trying to rank high on coupon sites, youtube videos showcasing your promo code and search engine rankings for "Truenutrition promo code" so you get a free handout.
            Last edited by Doggcrapp; 11-28-2015, 12:29 PM.
            IG is

@dante_trudel

Comment

I personally always reinvested back in TN by purchasing more products for myself.
              SAVE 5-10% @ TRUENUTRITION.com Use code: LG100

- Success is the best revenge

Comment

Working...
              X