Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What happened to discount code winners? Haven't had any since June.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What happened to discount code winners? Haven't had any since June.

Did I miss the cancellation of this program?

Good question. I hadn't noticed that they haven't been posted because I swear I just saw one posted in .... August, I believe. Are you sure it hasn't been since June?

Skip

Facebook: Skip Hill
    Instagram: @intensemuscle
    YouTube: TEAMSKIP
    TikTok: @intensemuscle

For Training Inquiries: [email protected]

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Comment

Hi skip. Looks like the last code winnings were posted July 30 for the months of May-June. Maybe Carl is waiting to release July-September.

Comment

They have been doing them for two months combined instead of monthly. With that being said. We are due for the July and August numbers. I think we should see them by Friday of this week
        SAVE 5-10% @ TRUENUTRITION.com Use code: LG100

- Success is the best revenge

Comment

Looking forward to it. Thank you guys

Comment

I am curious about the program too. I am running low on couple supps but I refered many customers to TN in september so I was waiting a bit to see the outcome.
            God Bless,
            aiming for a lean 3.5 lbs per inch! Now - 3.38 @ 13%
            True protein discount code : JFA999

Comment

Normally Carl posts it up around the 10th each month!
              Heckman aka "WISE" OLD MAN

Comment

Originally posted by chunky34 View Post
                I am curious about the program too. I am running low on couple supps but I refered many customers to TN in september so I was waiting a bit to see the outcome.

I am also bummed over the delay...

Comment

should be a big one. We haven't had one since JUNE so it would make sense that 4 months would be included. I emailed Carl and he said he was waiting on Dante to make the list but that was weeks ago........

Comment

We are not happy at all with how the discount code program has progressed.....it has once again gone from a
                    "promote truenutrition and prosper from it" <---which its supposed to be

to a

"hey lets cherrypick and make money off of people who are going to order anyway"

program

we are going to totally scrap it in about a month and roll out a new program because right now its a "cherry picking program"...we are seeing people come to our site...to order and they order up all their stuff and then get to the check out area and they go searching on google for Truenutrition discount code and then usually go to the first one on retail me not they see and plug that in....and that person didnt and had nothing to do with bringing that person to truenutrition but are going to get paid for it....so we are redoing this whole thing with one caveat.

its going to be pretty much foolproof and i guarentee on thing....there wont be a company out there that pays its promoting customers more than we will pay our customers...not even close...in fact im going to pay our best promoting customers paychecks that are on the level of sponsored athletes.......but im not going to pay people who cherrypick the "truenutrition discount code" search engine optimization scheme like they have been doing anymore.

I got a guy that brought in multiple of thousands last month on this board LEGITIMATELY...he told his network of friends and trainees about us and they ordered...Im going to pay that guy 1000's yes (1000's) for that...and he is going to be shocked to hell....but thats what is right about this program ....and the way it has been "scammed" is everything that is wrong with it.

If you have a big network, are popular, have alot of trainees, have alot of friends...you are going to make a grip of money with us.

If you dont have alot of friends but are good at search engine optimization for the words of "truenutrition discount code or truenutrition promo code", or some kind of cherrypicking kind of ploy....you arent going to get jack to be honest.
                    IG is

@dante_trudel

Comment

Oh, look who posted! Good to have you brother, glad you are still alive and kicking. Haha

Comment

Straight from the Man himself!!!! Thanks for clearing this up Dante. So are the last few months being scrapped and starting from scratch after the new program is rolled out?

Comment

Even who I am sponsored by the idea is the person who has the code promoting the company and showing personal value etc as gratitude. That isn't such a popular notionany more.

Originally posted by Doggcrapp View Post
                          We are not happy at all with how the discount code program has progressed.....it has once again gone from a
                          "promote truenutrition and prosper from it" <---which its supposed to be

to a

"hey lets cherrypick and make money off of people who are going to order anyway"

program

we are going to totally scrap it in about a month and roll out a new program because right now its a "cherry picking program"...we are seeing people come to our site...to order and they order up all their stuff and then get to the check out area and they go searching on google for Truenutrition discount code and then usually go to the first one on retail me not they see and plug that in....and that person didnt and had nothing to do with bringing that person to truenutrition but are going to get paid for it....so we are redoing this whole thing with one caveat.

its going to be pretty much foolproof and i guarentee on thing....there wont be a company out there that pays its promoting customers more than we will pay our customers...not even close...in fact im going to pay our best promoting customers paychecks that are on the level of sponsored athletes.......but im not going to pay people who cherrypick the "truenutrition discount code" search engine optimization scheme like they have been doing anymore.

I got a guy that brought in multiple of thousands last month on this board LEGITIMATELY...he told his network of friends and trainees about us and they ordered...Im going to pay that guy 1000's yes (1000's) for that...and he is going to be shocked to hell....but thats what is right about this program ....and the way it has been "scammed" is everything that is wrong with it.

If you have a big network, are popular, have alot of trainees, have alot of friends...you are going to make a grip of money with us.

If you dont have alot of friends but are good at search engine optimization for the words of "truenutrition discount code or truenutrition promo code", or some kind of cherrypicking kind of ploy....you arent going to get jack to be honest.
                          International Elite Raw Powerlifter
                          Blood - Sweat - Chalk

Comment

What happened to discount code winners? Haven't had any since June.

Bump

Comment

Bump. What's going on with the coupon code winners?

Comment

Working...
                              X