Sesathin while bulking

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sesathin while bulking

Alright guys,basically I'm dieting down right now and I'm giving Avant Labs Sesathin a go.I just thought that since the primary purpose of Sesathin is for nutrient partitioning and to prevent unwanted fat gain during bulking,it applies very much to DC`ers.

I mean you guys eat like it's your last meal every meal every day and even with the carb cut off,most of you still gain like at least a fair amount of body fat during bulking.Has anyone here tried SesaThin to try and minimize fat gain? It sounds like it truly has potential to be a DCers staple,and Avant Labs stuff has always been pretty good IMO.
    Last edited by terence; 09-21-2004, 08:27 AM.

Not to sound like an ass.. but companies often promise more than they deliver. This sounds like one of those products.

Comment

FH,you mean it's not true? Bodyfat for most people here remains the same after blasting everytime? Then what's all the bumming on people who are 'afraid to gain fat by eating enough to grow'? It seems obvious that it's because most people do gain bodyfat,even if they do lose much of it during cruising.

All I'm saying is if Sesathin delivers what it promises,then during cruising you guys can eat much more,to help in recovery.

Jishuku,yeah I know it seems a bit overhyped a little but according to many feedback,most people do enjoy the benefits it promises such as losing weight even on a binge.Although results may vary,but anyhow people here just seem skeptical so I'm just going to try it and let you guys know how it is.I'm currently dieting though,so it'll probably be a while before I let you guys if it works while bulking.

Comment

I know many at avant labs's board has had great success with this product.
        And specially together with refeed days

Actually I have a good feeling about this product.. Give us feedback...

Comment

i posted and deleted, but i'll post anyway so i can get another post count.

umm... tell us how it works.
          www.trueprotein.com

www.proactivehealthnet.com/healthBB/

"Those who do not beleive in the impossible, should not distract those who are already doing it"

"if we aren't supposed to eat animals, why are they made out of meat?"

Note: i'm not an expert, but i'm probably right.

"Furthermore, the urge to overindulge is almost absent when drinking urine." - the skeptic's dictionary about urine therapy.

Comment

Originally posted by terence
            FH,you mean it's not true? Bodyfat for most people here remains the same after blasting everytime? Then what's all the bumming on people who are 'afraid to gain fat by eating enough to grow'? It seems obvious that it's because most people do gain bodyfat,even if they do lose much of it during cruising.

Cardio + Carb Cutoff + clean food = No probs with fat.
            Never forget to lock your fridge! The INHUMAN one is near!

Comment

Originally posted by FrigginHuge
              I love these kind of generalized blanket statements based upon....nothing
              I agree, christ the shit that comes out of peoples mouths, have you done this program, have you eaten like this before, and yes the world of BBing and fat do not go together it has nothing to do with doing the program the right way and throwing caution to the wind...
              "That damn log book"

www.trueprotein.com Highest quality protein at the lowest price...

Comment

How about using Sesathing on cheat days?
                Im not sure on Dc stand on cheat days, but i love me a good cheese pizza now and then.
                TheStigs workout movies

Comment

SesaThin is one of those products that actually do work. Think fish oil times 10. Plenty of science behind it (if your into that) and plenty of anedoctal as well. If your bulking, Id split one serving into 2, and take one in the AM and one before bed with the last meal. As helping with cheat meals, id take two servings w/ the meal.

Comment

i dont wanna go against MG or IH, but i've used it durring wrestling season to eat like a pig n' not gain TOO much fat. it works, but IMO i'd pick cardio over a supp anyday.

Comment

I have nothing but the highest respect for the guys at the Avant labs. In a sea of snake oil salesmen, I feel they (and us and a few others) are on a raft of legitimacy
                      IG is

@dante_trudel

Comment

BUmp on Avant. Par and the rest of Avant do make quality products in which you won't find more scientific research to back up these products as these guys dig up. And as pointed out, there is plenty of anectdotal too. They are stand up guys as DC pointed out that there aren't too many companies like that.

I used Sesathin/Heat last summer dieting down. I used the same exact diet as the previous summer. I started last summer with a few weeks without any supplements and then with the inclusion of sesathin/heat. The heat I did not notice the "elevated mood" as others noted but I was on a reduced dosage. As for the sesathin, my rate of fat loss increased (determined by weight, mirror and calipers) and I didn't put on the bloat during refeeds. I also had times I was out of town and not eating that clean and I just kept my bottle with me and took it with those meals. I still lost inches. IMO it is a quality product as others I am sure would agree.
                        Jerry

If it was easy, everybody would be doing it.

If baseball is America's pastime, then football is truly America's passion. - Howie Long's acceptance speech during his induction.

Age is a question of mind over matter, if you don't mind, it doesn't matter. - Satchelle Paige's response to a reporter inquiring about his age.

Those that say one game never mattered, obviously never lost a Super Bowl - Marv Levy

Comment

ditto

Comment

Originally posted by Doggcrapp
                            I have nothing but the highest respect for the guys at the Avant labs. In a sea of snake oil salesmen, I feel they (and us and a few others) are on a raft of legitimacy
                            I can just see the number of you guys clicking on the 'new window' tab and going to your fav. supplement website to check sesathin out.. after which most probably you'll get it.. lol!
                            Consistency is the key

Protein? Use this for a 5% discount at www.trueprotein.com: LVP931

Comment

here's a write up with refs and all that shiz...http://www.mindandmuscle.net/page.php?pageID=362you can buy from AL themselves, they have a 100% money back guarantee, but it is half as expensive at retail websites.

Comment

Working...
                              X