• david henry at olympia

i thing david has lost some size since he doesn't train the DC way

Scott won't like hearing that......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Only God can Judge me." -Tupac

My Journal- http://www.intensemuscle.com/38062-eye-tiger.html

Comment

any pics of before and now for comparison
      I see you didn't take a s#!t before deadlifting....
      I too like to live dangerously

Comment

I haven't seen the photos, but we all know that there are a lot of other variables that can go wrong during contest prep and particularly during peak week. So it might not necessarily be a reflection of his training. FT has had nothing but good reviews from what I've seen. I personally enjoyed it, it's brutally fun.

Comment

Are Dave doing FT now?

Comment

I don't think he was following FT to the letter, but I think I remember Scott saying that DH was following his own loose take on FT? Don't quote me on that though, you'll have to ask Scott.

Comment

And the pics are where?

Skip

Facebook: Skip Hill
              Instagram: @intensemuscle
              YouTube: TEAMSKIP
              TikTok: @intensemuscle

For Training Inquiries: [email protected]

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Comment

Originally posted by Ken "Skip" Hill View Post
                And the pics are where?

Skip

http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/09...663bbc51d0.jpg
                2010 NPC North Star

Comment

Didn't he place 9th last year? I haven't seen pics from this year yet, but going from 9th to 4th doesn't sound like downsizing to me.

Comment

You are such a douche, Macho! LOL! Is that Homo-Nun holding the tether on Dave??
                    "It is impossible to defeat an ignorant man in argument." -William G. McAdoo

Comment

Well, I guess I'll jump in here since this thread has lived a couple days now.

Dave hasn't done DC for about 2 years now. He'd been doing a prototype of Fortitude Training for a while and came down to spend a week with me in Nov. of last year so we could get him dialed in with Fortitude Training as it's currently formulated.

Dave just checks in with me now n' as needed - that's up to him. In 2014, partly due to geographic distance (I moved to FL) we weren't in contact as much as in the past. With that, plus Dave moving (to MA), things didn't come together as well as we'd hoped that year.

Dave kicked some major ass in 2015 with training and executing my suggestions:

He reached his highest off-season weight and his highest weigh-in weight ever. Conditioning wasn't as dead on as we'd liked at the O, but he was by no means smaller. There were several people who commented on this - folks who are prep coaches and know Dave personally. Vid's and pics tell me the same. Dave's wife watched this whole process (she's a former competitor and worked backstage for Pro-Tan for years - she knows bodybuilding physiques and has as more IFBB pros physiques up close as just about anyone) and she confirmed the same. (This is helpful of course b/c the BB himself can't necessarily be objective during prep.)

So, the scale, pics, vids and opinions of others don't necessarily jive with the idea that Dave lost size. If I consider Dave's wife and two people who commented on pics / videos saying he has added muscle, the total time in the game of bodybuilding of those three people would be well over 50 years (not including myself).

-S
                      The Book Has Arrived!
                      The Book Has Arrived!

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a pristine, well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, used up, worn out, and shouting, "Holy #$&^%$^... What a ride!!!"

www.TrueNutrition.com

2012 NPC Master's Nationals HW 5th. Mid-USA HW & Overall
                      2010 NPC Jr. USA HW 4th, Pacific USA Heavy 2nd
                      2009 NPC Mr. Arizona HW & Overall, Jr. Nationals HW 16th, Smoked at USA's

Comment

And .... Mic drop.

Skip

Facebook: Skip Hill
                        Instagram: @intensemuscle
                        YouTube: TEAMSKIP
                        TikTok: @intensemuscle

For Training Inquiries: [email protected]

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Comment

Lol I thought Dave looked great this year. Love watching this guy train. Looked as if his legs came up a bit which was the knock on him a while back. If the placings were up to me he would have done better. Lol I thought he was better then Hide.

Hey Scott, can we get a new DVD of Dave and you training sometime?

True Nutrition Discount: SRC745
                          *2006 USAPL Washington State Powerlifting Championships- 1st, 14-16 age-148lb class -2nd Men's Open 148lb class
                          •2x WABDL Worlds Runner Up - Teens 16-17 165lb
                          *Former WABDL Teen 16-17 165lb World Record Bench Holder (Washington state record) of 396.6lbs

Comment

In for fortitude dvd
                            I see you didn't take a s#!t before deadlifting....
                            I too like to live dangerously

Comment

I'm the guy that thinks Dave gets robbed, the top two this year looked blocky like Branch but get rewarded for it. Meanwhile Dave and Yamagishi look huge and sleek. They both get robbed IMHO.
                              "Be gentle in what you do, firm in how you do it."
                              Buck Brannaman.

"It is the certainty of punishment that deters crime, not the severity of it."
                              'Hanging' Judge PARKER

"Nothing is so powerful as an insight into human nature... what compulsions drive a man, what instincts dominate his action... if you know these things about a man you can touch him at the core of his being."
                              ~William Bernbach

Comment

Working...
                              X