X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• doug1
    replied
    Originally posted by Sammich View Post
    I tried to count the number of ways you called me a pussy in there but I lost count
    Agree with jimpaul, great sense of humor Sammich, love it!

Leave a comment:

• jimpaul
    replied
    I tried to count the number of ways you called me a pussy in there but I lost count
    lol omfg

Leave a comment:

• Sammich
    replied
    Originally posted by homonunculus View Post
    You can't claim senile dementia just yet.

I suspect DC meant that in the context of training age and self-rated recovery ability. He's used 34yr as a cutoff age before, but someone who started training two years ago at age 38 isn't going to need to switch from a 2 way for a while, in most cases.

We'd have to hear from the man himself about that one, but IMO, that sort of shift is in the context of all the things Dante said: "In fact I think the above is what older DC guys should do...and advanced bodybuilders who still want to gain muscle but just don't have the recuperation ability of their younger self"

-S

Leave a comment:

• homonunculus
    replied
    Originally posted by Root View Post
    Thank you. Apologize for clogging up the forum. Think I got a little excited there... At 42, I'm one of the older DC guys....
    You can't claim senile dementia just yet.

What age range would you say constitutes "older" for that split?
    I suspect DC meant that in the context of training age and self-rated recovery ability. He's used 34yr as a cutoff age before, but someone who started training two years ago at age 38 isn't going to need to switch from a 2 way for a while, in most cases.

We'd have to hear from the man himself about that one, but IMO, that sort of shift is in the context of all the things Dante said: "In fact I think the above is what older DC guys should do...and advanced bodybuilders who still want to gain muscle but just don't have the recuperation ability of their younger self"

-S

Leave a comment:

• Sammich
    replied
    What age range would you say constitutes "older" for that split?

Leave a comment:

• Root
    replied
    Thank you. Apologize for clogging up the forum. Think I got a little excited there... At 42, I'm one of the older DC guys....

Leave a comment:

• homonunculus
    replied
    http://www.intensemuscle.com/showpos...&postcount=210

-S

Leave a comment:

• Root
    started a topic Advanced DC split posted on Facebook

Advanced DC split posted on Facebook

Dante,

Read on another board about a split you posted on facebook.

It went something like:

Day 1 - Chest, abs
    Day 2 - Biceps, forearms, calves
    Day 3 - legs
    Day 4 - off
    Day 5 - delts, triceps
    Day 6 - back, r. delts
    Day 7 - off

Who would this split be best for? I know it had the adjective "advanced".

Any specifics such as how many exercises, RP vs SS, etc...?
Working...
X