Before and after DC pictures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Before and after DC pictures

I know there's a gallery of people personally trained by DC himself but what about pictures of people in this forum before and after following DC training?? I would post mines after this second blast since im new to DC. Also would be interesting to know if its enhanced or naturals

You can look at my journal. It's attached to my signature below. The original pics are from before I started dc and ran test. Then you'll see pics from before working with Skip and then after. For someone who has very little genetic potential I think I did pretty well with dc. I rotate between Dc and volume but typically go with dc for longer periods of time than volume training.

True Nutrition Discount: SRC745
    *2006 USAPL Washington State Powerlifting Championships- 1st, 14-16 age-148lb class -2nd Men's Open 148lb class
    •2x WABDL Worlds Runner Up - Teens 16-17 165lb
    *Former WABDL Teen 16-17 165lb World Record Bench Holder (Washington state record) of 396.6lbs

Comment

This was just one blast.... I was working with homonunculus (Dr. Scott Stevenson). This blast was natty...

I still use DC, but alternate DC with more of a mountain dog style split and use each for a period of several months at a time
      Attached Files
      Last edited by mentalflex; 03-31-2015, 09:21 AM.
      Be true to yourself and fuel your body with nothing less the highest quality supplements. Only available at TrueNutrition.com Use discount code: KSP945 to save 5% on your order!

Stickies...just read the damn stickies...

2014 Xcalibur Cup Bantam Open - 1st
      2014 Tracey Greenwood Classic Bantam Open - 1st
      2015 Beat Cancer!

Comment

Mentalflex trained with Scott and made great progress off dc

Comment

Mental flex trains his ass off. He needs to add more pics to his update thread in here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          "Only God can Judge me." -Tupac

My Journal- http://www.intensemuscle.com/38062-eye-tiger.html

Comment

Here is a before and after for me. The before pic was actually my last show before doing DC and the second pic is after 3-4 years under the guidance of Dante.
            Attached Files
            TRUE PROTEIN SPONSORED ATHLETE

Proud to be an IForce Nutrition Sponsored Athlete

Become a Fan on facebook to follow my progress http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/dustyhanshaw?ref=ts

www.dustyhanshaw.com

Comment

damn. sweet progress there, wow.

Comment

If you want to see how Dusty really got big, check out his cooking videos.
                Its not the size of the hammer, its the size of the man holding the hammer.

Comment

Working...
                X