gaining weight with olive oil

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gaining weight with olive oil

Ive been searching for a while about this topic but I would like to hear some experiences about this... I usually take 1 tbsp at lunch and 1 at dinner... been wondering about 1 more at bedtime to increase overall calories or take 2tbsp with each meal... opinions?

1 tbsp is about 120 calories. So if you are having a hard time gaining weight... it's a good way to add extra calories to your diet. Use however much "works".
    My intro thread: http://intensemuscle.com/showthread.php?t=49855

Comment

As DC has told us before go slow with this otherwise you will be strapped to the toilet
      ain't it the shit? Just wait til you guys/gals see some of the strength jumps lol..and the size you put on!
      Good luck
      Jimpaul/Newtoketo

EAT BIG, LIFT BIG AND GET BIG...SOUNDS LIKE A PLAN

USE TRUENUTRITION.COM FOR ALL YOUR
      SUPPLEMENTAL NEEDS!!
      TO GET MY DISCOUNT USE Jat338

Comment

Do it! I love olive oil. Especially Spanish. You can scramble eggs in a lot of it too. As a side note, coconut oil on oats is really good too. Get them calories!

Comment

I prefer heavy cream in everything... If I don't feel my blood thickening and pressure going up, it's just not worth the trouble.

In all honesty, as jimpaul said... add it slowing and as MyTMouse said, only as much as is necessary to continue gaining.
          The last thing you want is to be a tub of lard AND strapped to a toilet and have that bowl burst under the extreme pressure.

As you're getting things dialed in, keep some baby wipes handy and the number for your plumber on speed dial...:rockon:
          Another option is an olive oil enema. You can just use one of those bulb syringes for baby boogers...slides in nicely...or so I've heard... ;P
          Unless a man undertakes more than he can possibly do, he will never do all he can.

Unfathomable progress is the result of consistent, daily steps toward a single goal

Comment

I have reached a plateau in weight so extra olive oil should make the trick, maybe half tbsp with eggs in the morning and half in eggs before bed will be a good way to up the intake slowly.

Comment

Originally posted by xmaurohcx View Post
              I have reached a plateau in weight so extra olive oil should make the trick, maybe half tbsp with eggs in the morning and half in eggs before bed will be a good way to up the intake slowly.
              If you can up your protein some you might want to try that first.
              ain't it the shit? Just wait til you guys/gals see some of the strength jumps lol..and the size you put on!
              Good luck
              Jimpaul/Newtoketo

EAT BIG, LIFT BIG AND GET BIG...SOUNDS LIKE A PLAN

USE TRUENUTRITION.COM FOR ALL YOUR
              SUPPLEMENTAL NEEDS!!
              TO GET MY DISCOUNT USE Jat338

Comment

Working...
              X