Dress Pants

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dress Pants

I hope I am not asking a question that has been asked numerous times before... Anyone have any suggestions for dress pants. My thighs are WAY too big for all the skinny/slim cut pants that are in all Gap, Express and Banana Republic stores. If i go up in waist size the thigh fits better but the waist is too loose. I am not a fan of baggy pants but I can't fit into any of the above brands either.

Any help?
    Wanna save $$$ on your next protein purchase? Use TES117 for 5% off your order at www.truenutrition.com.

Originally posted by trojandogg View Post
    I hope I am not asking a question that has been asked numerous times before... Anyone have any suggestions for dress pants. My thighs are WAY too big for all the skinny/slim cut pants that are in all Gap, Express and Banana Republic stores. If i go up in waist size the thigh fits better but the waist is too loose. I am not a fan of baggy pants but I can't fit into any of the above brands either.

Any help?
    I am not too big to buy off the rack at Dillards so I don't have that problem. Mine fit fine if standing but get tight when I sit.

Skip

Facebook: Skip Hill
    Instagram: @intensemuscle
    YouTube: TEAMSKIP
    TikTok: @intensemuscle

For Training Inquiries: [email protected]

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Comment

Problem solved....lol
      Attached Files
      Heckman aka "WISE" OLD MAN

Comment

Originally posted by Heckman View Post
        Problem solved....lol
        LOL!

trojandogg, don't forget you can always buy off the rack and bring your paints to a tailor to have the waist taken in. I've done that a few times with pants and it's worked out well and it's not that expensive.

Just ask MoCo. We bought his wedding suit at Men's Warehouse. Because his jacket size was something ridiculous (because of his back/shoulder width), I think a size 44US, we had to buy the size 44US matching pants. The seamstress was not happy with us
        2013 NPC Europa Battle of Champions - 1st Figure & Overall
        2013 NPC Rhode Island - 1st Figure
        2012 NPC Emerald Cup - 2nd Figure
        2010 NPC Northwest Championships - 4th Figure

Comment

Size 48 jacket, yeah... So I had to get the matching pants and they had to tailor the shit out of them. Would be a lot easier if you could buy the suit as separates...

Going to have to do the same thing again for my friend's wedding that is coming up; ugh.

2017 NPC National Championships Classic Physique, Class D - 4th Place
          2017 NPC New England Championships Classic Physique, Class C - 1st Place
          2017 NPC East Coast Cup Classic Physique, Tall Class - 1st Place & Overall
          2015 Arnold Amateur Men's Classic Bodybuilding, Tall Class - 4th Place
          2013 NPC Europa Battle of Champions - 1st Place Novice Heavyweight, 2nd Place Open Light-Heavyweight

Comment

Come to China and get that shizznit tailor made for half the price!
            Unless a man undertakes more than he can possibly do, he will never do all he can.

Unfathomable progress is the result of consistent, daily steps toward a single goal

Comment

Make your own jeans.com

Jeans, chinos, shorts, even suits ...

I've seen some bad reviews online but I've placed 3 orders with them and everything fit perfectly ...shipping is expensive (company is in India) so you are better off buying a few things than just one item ... You can take the measurement instructions to a tailor if you aren't comfortable doing them at home.

Way cheaper and better result than buying and then tailoring, IMO - and I've done both

Comment

have you checked out http://crazeewear.com? I don't know if they have dress pants but I know that they make clothes specifically for bodybuilders.
                The average silverback gorilla in the wild is between 5'7 and 5'11, and weighs between 298 and 397 pounds (according to wikipedia). Why not shoot for that?

-LoRez from T Nation

Comment

Working...
                X