Lab work Came back.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lab work Came back.

I finished my HRT last may and took all the proper post cycle supps. I tested my levels and my test was 230 with 241 being low normal and 827 being high normal. This probably explains why my gains have been so slow. I have only added a few lbs to my lifts since early summer. This is the 2nd time I have tested low. You guys think I am screwed for life? It has been 5 months shouldn't I have gotten back to normal if I was going to be?

Log Book PIMP! It ain't a crime if it likes it!

There's really no cookie cutter timeframe for how long it takes to get everything back to normal when it comes to the HTPA.
    Various factors are involved here including length of cycles,what you were taking etc....etc....
    5 months probably does seem like a long time but truthfully I've known guys who it took more than a year of therapy to get back to normal....
    Massive G
    Discount Code MASSG

www.trueprotein.com

Discount Code MASSG

MG "Powdered Muscle" http://www.trueprotein.com/Product_D...id=31&pid=6952

MG "Testosterone Booster" http://www.trueprotein.com/Product_D...id=31&pid=6954

Comment

The only compound that was PROVEN to bring back test levels in those who had low levels due to anabolic steroid useage, was clomid at 50mg/day for 2 months. If I can find the study, I will certainly post it.

Personally, I would run 50mg clomid a day for the next 60 days, it is a bitch dealing with the clomid blues, but again, it was shown to restore test levels in subjects with a history of AAS useage who had lowered test levels.
      Nothing is so strong as gentleness. Nothing so gentle as real strength

The wolf is not just an animal,but something inside you that makes you want to fight back,to come back, to be whole again

WOLF He stands alone always watchful, ever vigilant
      His stature brings us courage and pride
      He guards that which is most precious to us
      The pathway to our souls

Comment

I was tested a month after stopping fina and my score was ZERO. You can imagine how I was feeling. I went on clomid. It took about 2 months and I was back to normal and lifting almost the same weights as when I was on cycle.
        International Elite Raw Powerlifter
        Blood - Sweat - Chalk

Comment

ive heard stories where it tkaes people a LONG ass time to recover. some guy was posting its been a year since he did a VAR only cycle... he didnt use PCT but its been over a year and he still hasnt recovered... just keep doing clomid therapy

Comment

My test levels never came back again. So now I'm on 250 mg of test for the rest of my life. Honestly I don't give a fuck.

Comment

RT, Remember the discussions you and I had about PCT and HPTA, you must stay on top of it throughout your cycle is you have had problems before with endo test getting back to normal. Trust me I have seen some guys take up to 18 months to get back to normal, like FH said it all depends on duration of cycle and doseages, we all act different when it comes to HPTA levels and normalcy...
              "That damn log book"

www.trueprotein.com Highest quality protein at the lowest price...

Comment

Originally posted by Wardog
                The only compound that was PROVEN to bring back test levels in those who had low levels due to anabolic steroid useage, was clomid at 50mg/day for 2 months. If I can find the study, I will certainly post it.

Personally, I would run 50mg clomid a day for the next 60 days, it is a bitch dealing with the clomid blues, but again, it was shown to restore test levels in subjects with a history of AAS useage who had lowered test levels.
                Bingo! 50mg for 8-weeks and people returned to baseline values for that study. This is why everybody says 2 months post cycle with Clomid. It always takes me at least 2 months if not 3 before I feel completely normal again. I don't know how people that do long cycles can ever expect to not be on HRT for the rest of their lives. Then again, if you don't care, then who gives a shit I guess.
                What really happened to Abe Lincoln - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQtzryVP1BA

Comment

Don't worry too much about the clomid blues...By that time you're probably gonna be on so many anti-depressants that you won't feel a thing
                  Massive G
                  Discount Code MASSG

www.trueprotein.com

Discount Code MASSG

MG "Powdered Muscle" http://www.trueprotein.com/Product_D...id=31&pid=6952

MG "Testosterone Booster" http://www.trueprotein.com/Product_D...id=31&pid=6954

Comment

Originally posted by hompie
                    My test levels never came back again. So now I'm on 250 mg of test for the rest of my life. Honestly I don't give a fuck.

Really??
                    "Never give up form for weight, makes no sense, form is key the weights will follow..."

"Get...it...done"

**RACK's Shitt HOTT Dogg Logg**

CLICK HERE TO SUBSCRIBE

Comment

Originally posted by rackitup
                      Really??
                      Yep but then again I'm 40 and have been juicing for over 20 years.
                      But I think if you wanna have normal test levels you'd better not juice period.
                      If you do your cycles don't expect to have normal levels. The ones who do sure as hell aren't gonna wait for a whole year to do a cycle again. And if you do, a couple of weeks of juicing and your levels are fucked up again.

Comment

Working...
                      X