debating on last exercise

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• debating on last exercise

Im still debating on my last exercise for back width, between lat pulldowns, reverse close-grip pulldowns, or v-bar pulldowns. My other width exercises are rack chins and rack chins behind the back. I would of really like to use hammer grip pulldown machines but my dam gym dosn't have it. Any suggestiions would be helpfull

thnx
    TRAIN
    EAT
    SLEEP

DC STYLE!!!

www.trueprotein.com

I'd pick the one that you think will hit the lats differently than the 2 rack chin variations. Just pick one and start making progress. Down the road, you'll stick on it and then move on to another.
    CrossFit Champions
    Champions Combat Arts

Comment

I'd go with the reverse close grip pulldown. OR, you could do a close grip reverse rack chin.

Comment

Originally posted by USMuscle9403
        I'd go with the reverse close grip pulldown. OR, you could do a close grip reverse rack chin.
        Agreed. Any reverse close grip width movements slam my lats. Nice big stretch and strong contraction.

Comment

I think im going to go with reverse close grip(shoulder width) rack chins. Thnx for the suggestions guys.
          TRAIN
          EAT
          SLEEP

DC STYLE!!!

www.trueprotein.com

Comment

hooray...we Have A Decision Folks
            Massive G
            Discount Code MASSG

www.trueprotein.com

Discount Code MASSG

MG "Powdered Muscle" http://www.trueprotein.com/Product_D...id=31&pid=6952

MG "Testosterone Booster" http://www.trueprotein.com/Product_D...id=31&pid=6954

Comment

Good decision. Now that that's settled, man I got a contact buzz from two guys today at the gym. I don't know how someone could feel secure enough to work out after doing that.

I use to have this friend that started to work out with me and then developed a drinking problem, (I also drive women to drink too), but he would try to make it to the gym, cause he didn't want to disappoint me. After he drank a bunch of 7 and 7's, you could get drunk just being near him. Eventually I just changed times to work out and I knew he couldn't make it, so I apologized, so he wouldn't feel bad about it. Just wanted to let him off the hook lol.

ji....hiccupp..mmm
              ain't it the shit? Just wait til you guys/gals see some of the strength jumps lol..and the size you put on!
              Good luck
              Jimpaul/Newtoketo

EAT BIG, LIFT BIG AND GET BIG...SOUNDS LIKE A PLAN

USE TRUENUTRITION.COM FOR ALL YOUR
              SUPPLEMENTAL NEEDS!!
              TO GET MY DISCOUNT USE Jat338

Comment

JP- Booze does so much more harm than good. It amazes me how.
                Stay Hard and Get Huge !

Whatever you can do or dream you can do, begin it. Boldness has genius , power and magic in it. Begin it now. - Goethe

Comment

Working...
                X