Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rackitups Doggcrapp Progress---yep Another One!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rackitups Doggcrapp Progress---yep Another One!

Hey thought I'd chime in with my progress, with a 3stage twist

Past: Came back from holiday, famished, dehyrated (had a great time), but I was 170ibs

Present:
    FUCK did I hit the gym hard! Today I am at 191ibs, 5weeks after coming back from holiday, up 21ibs, and very happy---strength is going up tremendously, although I did have somewhat of a setback yesterday....

....I owned the logbook on my 4-8rep set of back squats, but DROPPED 5reps on the widow maker, and had no motivation for the rest of the workout. Do you guys have off days?? What could it have been?

.....so...I took a stepback, went home, ate, had an early night, reanalysed my goals, ate a ton of carbs, and FEEL FULL TO THE BRIM TO FUCKING ASSRAPE THAT BOOK 2MORO URGH! It was just a slight setback--so next leg session (with squats) just going to take it easy, and focus on form

Future: Well I set myself a goal of 200ibs by the time I go back to uni which is October the 5th, 9ibs in a fortnight....eat I will!

As for long term, USmuscle (I know, aim high!) is my age, and also wants to be a huge gargantuan beast, so 235ibs here I come next march, via 220ibs by Xmas

Just thought Id share... :flex:
    Last edited by rackitup; 09-20-2004, 04:34 PM.
    "Never give up form for weight, makes no sense, form is key the weights will follow..."

"Get...it...done"

**RACK's Shitt HOTT Dogg Logg**

CLICK HERE TO SUBSCRIBE

Please explain "fortnight", thank you...
    Last edited by In-Human; 09-20-2004, 04:33 PM.
    "That damn log book"

www.trueprotein.com Highest quality protein at the lowest price...

Comment

Originally posted by In-Human
      Please explain "fortnight", than you...

ah...."fortnight" is two weeks
      "Never give up form for weight, makes no sense, form is key the weights will follow..."

"Get...it...done"

CLICK HERE TO SUBSCRIBE

Comment

Originally posted by rackitup
        ah...."fortnight" is two weeks
        Thank you very much, I always learn something new everyday, and by the way nice stats you are having, keep that shit up...
        "That damn log book"

www.trueprotein.com Highest quality protein at the lowest price...

Comment

Widowmaker should be the last thing you do in the gym....Why are you doing quads first?
          Massive G
          Discount Code MASSG

www.trueprotein.com

Discount Code MASSG

MG "Powdered Muscle" http://www.trueprotein.com/Product_D...id=31&pid=6952

MG "Testosterone Booster" http://www.trueprotein.com/Product_D...id=31&pid=6954

Comment

Originally posted by FrigginHuge
            Widowmaker should be the last thing you do in the gym....Why are you doing quads first?
            That's what I was wondering?

jim
            ain't it the shit? Just wait til you guys/gals see some of the strength jumps lol..and the size you put on!
            Good luck
            Jimpaul/Newtoketo

EAT BIG, LIFT BIG AND GET BIG...SOUNDS LIKE A PLAN

USE TRUENUTRITION.COM FOR ALL YOUR
            SUPPLEMENTAL NEEDS!!
            TO GET MY DISCOUNT USE Jat338

Comment

We have another CF'er on our hands
              Massive G
              Discount Code MASSG

www.trueprotein.com

Discount Code MASSG

Comment

c'mon Rackitup, you've been here long enough to know this...

Comment

I was forced to take away 1 reputation point for Rackitup's mistake
                  Massive G
                  Discount Code MASSG

www.trueprotein.com

Discount Code MASSG

Comment

rackitup I know what a fortnight is but how much is 170 ibs? It's actually an L in there as in Lbs not an upper case I
                    Training Like Crapp Takes Intensity

Comment

Hey people, just cause we are pissed off at his fellow countryman, we shouldn't be so harsh with Rackitup! LOL.

I'm sure you know this Rackitup, if you added weight, then next time just get the reps to where they should be!
                      If you didn't add weight, then you have another shot at it and that's it.

Rack, it's a simple as this, if your eating and resting properly, you just had an off moment. We all go through this at times. Yes I am speaking for everyone lol.

Btw, did you bottom out or did you have enough. I know you bottomed out, right?

Explained for the new peeps
                      jim
                      ain't it the shit? Just wait til you guys/gals see some of the strength jumps lol..and the size you put on!
                      Good luck
                      Jimpaul/Newtoketo

EAT BIG, LIFT BIG AND GET BIG...SOUNDS LIKE A PLAN

USE TRUENUTRITION.COM FOR ALL YOUR
                      SUPPLEMENTAL NEEDS!!
                      TO GET MY DISCOUNT USE Jat338

Comment

Erm.....sorry guys, I accidently butchered the routine for that day, all sorted now, dont worry! (I couldnt do SLDL THEN do backsquats) I have since swapped exercises

Originally posted by jimpaul
                        We all go through this at times. Yes I am speaking for everyone lol.

Btw, did you bottom out or did you have enough. I know you bottomed out, right?

Explained for the new peeps
                        jim
                        Cool, thats what I was hoping to hear, puts me at ease thanks
                        I didnt bottom out, I had enough--which I DONT understand, if I can do another one, I DO ANOTHER ONE! But I couldnt (mentally) if you know what I mean

I got upper bodytoday, so Ill do an update later, hopefully all will be good
                        Last edited by rackitup; 09-21-2004, 06:45 AM.

"Get...it...done"

CLICK HERE TO SUBSCRIBE

Comment

HAHA RIU I knew you'd come around and do the right thing.Honestly,I have made the mistake of doing quads first...but only once....It was hack squat day and I was so amped up about getting to a new level on that exercise that I did them first....beat all my personal records on the lift but like you saw,to the detriment of the rest of the workout
                          Massive G
                          Discount Code MASSG

www.trueprotein.com

Discount Code MASSG

Comment

Originally posted by rackitup
                            (I couldnt do SLDL THEN do backsquats) I
                            Agreed, that's a tough one.SLDL's get hit on Hack Squat day for me (after hack squats....but this is the exception and only time that quads get hit prior to hams)
                            Massive G
                            Discount Code MASSG

www.trueprotein.com

Discount Code MASSG

Comment

HAHA RIU I knew you'd come around and do the right thing.Honestly,I have made the mistake of doing quads first...but only once....It was hack squat day and I was so amped up about getting to a new level on that exercise that I did them first....beat all my personal records on the lift but like you saw,to the detriment of the rest of the workout

Yeah well, gotta be put back on the rails havent I!! :tread:

Yeah, Squats last from now on, the bastards (legs) wont be prepared for the torture that is the ....widowmaker :bat:

"Get...it...done"

CLICK HERE TO SUBSCRIBE

Comment

Working...
                              X