****Discount Code Winnings for November 2014***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ****Discount Code Winnings for November 2014***

It's that time of the month again, where we take the time to reward each of our discount code holders who have driven new customers to True Nutrition with new customer referrals!

**PLEASE BE SURE TO READ THE NEWLY REVISED DISCOUNT CODE RULES AND REGULATIONS IN THE LINK BELOW, AS THESE DETAILS HAVE CHANGED. ALSO, ANY USERS THAT ARE PROMOTING THEIR CODES UNDER FALSE PRETENSES FOR OVER THE 5-10% OFF WILL HAVE THEIR CODES DE-ACTIVATED.**

Referral Code Rules:
    http://truenutrition.com/t-codes.aspx
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    November 2014

$300 $40 $80
    drclay Clay
    DWW103 Drew
    INC745 Ian
    JPI837 Joe
    JYC278 Jer
    KSF812 Kurtis
    LEO100 Leon
    LMR104 Liam
    SBW127 Steve
    DDD436 David
    SCH1056 Scott
    GOC641 Gino
    GRIZZLY Daniel
    ADC755 Arnold

$600 $80 $160
    PNPROTEIN PNP
    THESWOLE Mike

$1200 $160 $320
    KNF1132 Kurtis
    ------------------------------------
    Discount winnings for November 2014

Please contact Carl at [email protected] with your preference for either cash or store credit or to request a W-9, and thanks again for all of your efforts and continued support!
    TrueProtein: The highest quality products at the absolute lowest prices!

If you have any questions or comments, I am GM here at True Protein, feel free to contact me personally.

Use discount code "CNIZZ" at checkout to receive 5% off of your ENTIRE order!

Thx to TN and everyone who used my code.
    SAVE 5-10% @ TRUENUTRITION.com Use code: LG100

- Success is the best revenge

Comment

Thank you all who used my code and TN, looking forward to December's winnings!
      MWC900
      Please use my 5% off coupon code at truenutrition.com if you think my posts are informative/interesting/helpful etc
      MWC900

Comment

Working...
      X