Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I apologize for responding too quickly to Mauro...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I apologize for responding too quickly to Mauro...

I want to apologize to Xmauro and the Dogg Pound for responding too quickly to a member here...

.http://intensemuscle.com/showthread.php?t=50130

I edited my response more appropriately...did I spell that word right? lol
    Last edited by jimpaul; 11-20-2014, 02:43 AM.
    ain't it the shit? Just wait til you guys/gals see some of the strength jumps lol..and the size you put on!
    Good luck
    Jimpaul/Newtoketo

EAT BIG, LIFT BIG AND GET BIG...SOUNDS LIKE A PLAN

USE TRUENUTRITION.COM FOR ALL YOUR
    SUPPLEMENTAL NEEDS!!
    TO GET MY DISCOUNT USE Jat338

I didn't see your original post but I can appreciate your response in that thread. You questioned whether he could do it given the variables he is dealing with and questioned whether he was ready for it. Ultimately it ends up being his decision.

Skip

Facebook: Skip Hill
    Instagram: @intensemuscle
    YouTube: TEAMSKIP
    TikTok: @intensemuscle

For Training Inquiries: [email protected]

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Comment

Originally posted by Ken "Skip" Hill View Post
      I didn't see your original post but I can appreciate your response in that thread. You questioned whether he could do it given the variables he is dealing with and questioned whether he was ready for it. Ultimately it ends up being his decision.

Skip
      Sorry for the late response....life..lol. Originally I had pushed the poster away from DC training. After giving it some more thought about his situation, and the fact that we want to try not to push most people away from DC Training (unless it's necessary) I changed my position. I wanted everyone to know that we have the best intentions, even when we try to turn someone away from this training. But sometimes it's better to let people decide for themselves if they feel they are ready to commit to eating more/better and training heavier/harder!
      So with that in mind...welcome to our nightmare! :future:
      ain't it the shit? Just wait til you guys/gals see some of the strength jumps lol..and the size you put on!
      Good luck
      Jimpaul/Newtoketo

EAT BIG, LIFT BIG AND GET BIG...SOUNDS LIKE A PLAN

USE TRUENUTRITION.COM FOR ALL YOUR
      SUPPLEMENTAL NEEDS!!
      TO GET MY DISCOUNT USE Jat338

Comment

Working...
      X