Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First Dc training today...

Hey Guys,
    Today was my first DC training, and Ihave to say it almost killed me! I spent 40 min in the gym to do 5 work sets, is it a good time?
    It remembered me my golden days when I was on and I ate like there is no tomorrow...
    I have to say thanks to Dante and all you guys in this board... it is the first board I feel I am in a comunity.
    Now Ihave to do big adjusts im my diet and get 265 lbs in months :showoff:

40 mins in the gym sounds a bit short to me, I don't realyl even take long rests between exercises and I spend an hour and 15. What all did you do for your workout?

Comment

I did the first dc training (chest, shoulder,...), maybe because I dont put huge weights I warmed up less and I did it faster...

Comment

Yeah, I do my workouts in about 40-45 mintues. When I train with my finace we take about an hour and a half tops.
        International Elite Raw Powerlifter
        Blood - Sweat - Chalk

Comment

Yeah.. when I train alone in the morning I'm hardly ever in the more than 50 minutes.

Edit: except when I do excerises which include putting on plates and removing them offcourse.. which takes some extra time.

Comment

Originally posted by TheSolveMaker
            Hey Guys,
            Today was my first DC training, and Ihave to say it almost killed me! I spent 40 min in the gym to do 5 work sets, is it a good time?
            It remembered me my golden days when I was on and I ate like there is no tomorrow...
            I have to say thanks to Dante and all you guys in this board... it is the first board I feel I am in a comunity.
            Now Ihave to do big adjusts im my diet and get 265 lbs in months :showoff:
            Hey, this is my first day officially as well. I know how you feel abotu the community thing. You can't be friends in bodybuilding everyone is trying to out do eachothers biceps and arms and chest and stuff, and they are always envying eachtoher. How can you be friends with someone like that, when they are always trying to make you look like an idiot to make themselves feel better. I've always like the powerlifting community way better, more down to earth and more encouraging people in it. I feel this is the best forum I've been to yet, and I plan to continue to visit daily. I got tired of little kids trying to tell me how to build muscle.. Its like bro go lift your 5lbers and leave me alone. lol.
            aim: hulkarms747

Obsessive is a word the lazy made up to describe the dedicated.

Lift till someone runs over to your aid.

Fight the pain, Fight the weight. If I fight now, the war is already won. Than maybe later I'll lift a ton.

GOAL: BE BUFF WITH WHATEVER I WEAR

Comment

Working...
            X