Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Question about cutting supp on top of DC workouts.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about cutting supp on top of DC workouts.

I follow DC Workouts to the T... brisk jog 30 minutes every morning, workout every other day, but my question is I have a few bottles of thermoxyn and tt-33 sitting around and was wondering if there is any good for adding those supps anywhere throughout the day with DC workouts? I want to bulk up but still have a decent bit of BF% now, should I stick to being natural and hope the muscle outweighs in the long run or is there somewhere I can sneak in a pill or 2 throughout the day? Thanks for the help everyone!

DC is not necessarily working out every other day. There are three days of training on the two way split, so somewhere you have to have two days off in a row.

If you're worried about gaining bodyfat while training you should post a picture of your physique from different angles and your current diet so we can help you from there.

From your question alone I can tell that nutritional aid would help you 1000x more than taking any supplements. (Unless its a supplement to fulfill a macro or micronutrient void such as whey.)

It's also always good to remember that if you're trying to gain muscle it's really good to have even half of your weight gains be muscle, especially with natural athletes.
    liftweights
    Lightweight Member
    Last edited by liftweights; 09-04-2014, 05:22 PM.
    :preach:

Comment

My advice is usually not to worry about taking thermos of any kind while in a phase where you want to gain muscle. Leave that for when you want to strip fat. However, if your body fat is just plain too high and you want to simultaneously gain muscle but lose fat, understand that both at the same time can happen but this process will be slower than doing one or the other.

That being said, if your priority is to gain muscle, leave the thermos out. If your priority is to lose body fat, go ahead and use them.

Skip

Facebook: Skip Hill
      Instagram: @intensemuscle
      YouTube: TEAMSKIP
      TikTok: @intensemuscle

For Training Inquiries: [email protected]

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Comment

Originally posted by liftweights View Post
        DC is not necessarily working out every other day. There are three days of training on the two way split, so somewhere you have to have two days off in a row.

If you're worried about gaining bodyfat while training you should post a picture of your physique from different angles and your current diet so we can help you from there.

From your question alone I can tell that nutritional aid would help you 1000x more than taking any supplements. (Unless its a supplement to fulfill a macro or micronutrient void such as whey.)

It's also always good to remember that if you're trying to gain muscle it's really good to have even half of your weight gains be muscle, especially with natural athletes.

Yea its mond wend fri that I follow didn't mean to word it like that ! Thanks for the input though, much appreciated.

Comment

Originally posted by Ken "Skip" Hill View Post
          My advice is usually not to worry about taking thermos of any kind while in a phase where you want to gain muscle. Leave that for when you want to strip fat. However, if your body fat is just plain too high and you want to simultaneously gain muscle but lose fat, understand that both at the same time can happen but this process will be slower than doing one or the other.

That being said, if your priority is to gain muscle, leave the thermos out. If your priority is to lose body fat, go ahead and use them.

Skip
          Greatly appreciate the input, so its 1x progress one or the other or .5 the progress in both directions ... Guess ill have to think about what I want in life before I make that decision !

Comment

Working...
          X