Dusty Hanshaw ...Thought you guys might want to see this

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dusty Hanshaw ...Thought you guys might want to see this

Dusty Hanshaw before and after. The pic on the left is the very first pic from the day BEFORE I put Dusty thru the paces of his very FIRST DC Training workout. And then he started BOMBING AWAY. In the pic to the left he was I think 272 pounds offseason and had previously competed at 224 pounds and got 4th place in the heavyweights at a Northwest bodybuilding show.

In the pic to the right (couple weeks ago) he is 274 pounds. So 224 previously and 274 a few days before the USA championships here. As we know he won his pro card yesterday at the North Americans.

YOU DONT PUT ON 50 POUNDS OF MUSCLE MASS AS A BODYBUILDER WHO HAS BEEN LIFTING FOR A NUMBER OF YEARS...WITHOUT BIGTIME HARDCORE HEAVY SLAG IRON TRAINING
    Attached Files
    IG is

@dante_trudel

Great work from both of you. That's a ton of size. How much time elapsed between these photos?
    :preach:

Comment

Incredible..very happy for DH!

Comment

Is he training dc again. I thought he skipped dc for volume based training ???

Comment

^^^ yea I wonder as well.

Comment

Nice work Dante...

Comment

Very impressive! Dramatic transformation...as always.
              No-one trains HARDER!!

Comment

Incredible progression!

Comment

Don't let them fool you!! Dusty has been eating those top secret protein muffins.
                  Its not the size of the hammer, its the size of the man holding the hammer.

Comment

Yeah, but most of that improvement is just drugs, and has very little to do with an "improved training regimen." Notice the Palumboism.

Comment

About to get banned ^^
                      "Be gentle in what you do, firm in how you do it."
                      Buck Brannaman.

"It is the certainty of punishment that deters crime, not the severity of it."
                      'Hanging' Judge PARKER

"Nothing is so powerful as an insight into human nature... what compulsions drive a man, what instincts dominate his action... if you know these things about a man you can touch him at the core of his being."
                      ~William Bernbach

Comment

Originally posted by StinkingBadges View Post
                        Yeah, but most of that improvement is just drugs, and has very little to do with an "improved training regimen." Notice the Palumboism.
                        By making this claim, you are presenting yourself as an expert on AAS usage, training for mass, eating for mass, and Dusty's personal taining, diet, and drug protocols. Please back up your claims with evidence.

You have two business days to do so. Otherwise, I will be forced to assume you're simply talking out your ass, and you will be dealt with accordingly.
                        Last edited by Sammich; 10-21-2014, 03:00 PM.
                        Ph.D., Theoretical Physics '16
                        kind of a douche

Comment

Lmao
                          SAVE 5-10% @ TRUENUTRITION.com Use code: LG100

- Success is the best revenge

Comment

Originally posted by StinkingBadges View Post
                            So what you are saying is it takes drugs only to make great improvements in a year? I don't know what DH does and I don't care, he's a good dude it's none of my business, but awesome gains can be done in a year or so without them. 5 years drug free buddy and I am pleased with what I've been able to do with just a great diet and supplement protocol. Have you ever heard of consistency in training and dieting? Jeez, basic stuff. If a person stays consistent with both do you agree that changes WILL OCCUR? Sooooooo, whether a person is using aas or not change will happen. Think before posting stuff like that.

Comment

Originally posted by Sammich View Post
                              By making this claim, you are presenting yourself as an expert on AAS usage, training for mass, eating for mass, and Dusty's personal taining, diet, and drug protocols. Please back up your claims with evidence.

You have two business days to do so. Otherwise, I will be forced to assume you're simply talking out your ass, and you will be dealt with accordingly.
                              Well, it's been two business days with no response, so I now assume you were just talking out your ass. So I am banning you for one month. Don't talk like it's bodybuilding.com or getbig on this site. Put up or shut up.
                              Ph.D., Theoretical Physics '16
                              kind of a douche

Comment

Working...
                              X