just doing a little bragging

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• just doing a little bragging

last night i went over to a friends house for a little get together. after i'm done eating and getting ready to leave he brings me out a 10lb log of hamburger. the thing barely fit into my freezer with the other food i have in it. then today i just got back from a barbecue at my apt. complex. the girls there gave me about another 4lbs of pork to take home. man i am so excited right now. i love free food. on another note i have started dc training last week. this week did not go well because i got sick on wednesday and did wednesday on thursday and didn't work out the last two days. so i'm bummed out about that. but everytime i'm bummed out i just look in my freazer and :dcchomp:
    "When you girls are done kissing, I've got some ass kicking for you."
    Wimp Lo: Ha! Face to foot style, how do you like it?
    Chosen One: I'm sure on some planet your style is impressive, but your weak link is: this is Earth.
    Wimp Lo: Oh yeah? Then try my nuts to your fist style!

!!! What the hell is it with everyone giving out all this free food?!? They don't do that shit around here...LOL

Comment

I sorta know what you mean. My mom is one of manager's in the butcher block of Albertson's (grocery store) and I get all my meat discounted, if not for free. Makes me

Comment

TM, Well sorry to hear that you are sick, so I make you a deal, you send me all that meat cause you don't need it, after all it was free and I won't ban you, what do you say, deal?...
        "That damn log book"

www.trueprotein.com Highest quality protein at the lowest price...

Comment

hey i want some free food send that stuff here, everybody else has to catch up to in-human so if you want share the wealth.

Comment

hey IH i don't know if that is a good deal for either of us. if i do that then i don't have any protein other then shakes to eat. then that leads people to ask about the different way i'm training and why i am losing so much muscle. so it looks to me that i'm actually in a no win situation. lets make a deal. you can come over for lunch now and we can watch the Colts win and i'll throw some of that meat (my free meat) um oh whatever, onto the foreman. thats the best i can do.
            "When you girls are done kissing, I've got some ass kicking for you."
            Wimp Lo: Ha! Face to foot style, how do you like it?
            Chosen One: I'm sure on some planet your style is impressive, but your weak link is: this is Earth.
            Wimp Lo: Oh yeah? Then try my nuts to your fist style!

Comment

I eat for free at my husbands restaurant almost everyday. Last night it was a 10oz ribeye, the night before, it was beef fajitas, for lunch the other day, grilled chicken with steamed veggies. I'm spoiled.
              Greek women, we may be lambs in the kitchen, but we are tigers in the bedroom.

MOD @ www.proactivehealthnet.com

Comment

Oh yeah, and he brought home 20lbs of chicken breasts & 20lbs of chicken tenders the other day. My freezer in the garage is packed full!
                Greek women, we may be lambs in the kitchen, but we are tigers in the bedroom.

MOD @ www.proactivehealthnet.com

Comment

damn,i wish i could get good free meat,my mother works in a pub kitchen,and all she brings back is cheap 2 day old beef,which is so bad it gives the dogs the shits and the most rancid farts ive ever smeeled from a dog in my life.
                  now way im eating it,lol.

Comment

Working...
                  X