Good morning introduction... DC style

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good morning introduction... DC style

Driving to the gym @ 6:00am this morning as hurrican Ivan tried to prove he was still a man by spewing his last loads of rain over Boston, I listened to Metallica's "Master of Puppets" at full volume and prepared for the task at hand... teach my [email protected]#king log book another [email protected]#king lesson!!

The gym is in the basement of a building underneath a bowling alley. Don't bother wearing anything nice here because you're going to leave with rust, blood and chalk on you whether you like it or not.

Today was the start of my 4th 2-week DC workout cycle so I planned on really pushing the envelope... the sound of Soul Fly screaming through the speakers and rattling of 45lb plates at this early hour would provide just the right environment for growth...

...and it did. I crushed my [email protected]#king logbook this morning, in every excerise!

Since begining to train with DC only a short 6 weeks ago I have been shocked at the progress I have made. At 38, I've been lifting for over 20 years and thanks to DC and the rest of you guys I feel I finally found what I have been looking for all along... a bunch of sick people like me!

Currently, my stats are 6', 195lbs @ 7%... but while I'm happy with my height (hehe) and bodyfat I plan on moving that bodyweight up substantially! Since I have 2 young boys and will be in my 50's when the graduate (yikes!) I plan on being the biggest freakin daddy in the stands at their football games!

Thanks for allowing me to learn from you guys...
    Last edited by LouXXL; 09-18-2004, 12:43 PM.

XXL, Welcome to IM you old man, hehe...
    "That damn log book"

www.trueprotein.com Highest quality protein at the lowest price...

Comment

welcome and I can call you youngin. But I won't since your from my hometown. Beantown baby.

I love that dirty water
      jim
      ain't it the shit? Just wait til you guys/gals see some of the strength jumps lol..and the size you put on!
      Good luck
      Jimpaul/Newtoketo

EAT BIG, LIFT BIG AND GET BIG...SOUNDS LIKE A PLAN

USE TRUENUTRITION.COM FOR ALL YOUR
      SUPPLEMENTAL NEEDS!!
      TO GET MY DISCOUNT USE Jat338

Comment

welcome you old git!

enjoy your stay!
        Some people are so afraid of dying they never actually start living.

Comment

rock on bro... I love to hear this kind of stuff!!!!!!
          I do not condone the use of anabolic steroids or any illegal drug, any information discussed is for educational purposes only.

"Every goal has a price if you are willing to pay it"

Comment

Welcome, you sicko!
            International Elite Raw Powerlifter
            Blood - Sweat - Chalk

Comment

Working...
            X