Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Introducing myself... and getting inspiration from you!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Introducing myself... and getting inspiration from you!

Great board, bro!
    First my stats: I am a 25 years guy from Brazil with 6'3" and 232 lbs, I have been lifting since I was 16.
    I was a 280 lbs guy three years ago, so I started two full job and I lost "some wheight" :-)
    I want to become a 265 lbs freak but I have to consider my diet and my AAS use.
    So I want your help bros to get the freak physique again. I think I am ready for DCstyle I have years of training " Iam ready to pay"!!
    Thank you everybody!
    .... sorry about my poor english

Welcome to IM, TSM...The genie with now come out of the bottle and grant you your first wish! Enjoy your stay!
    Heckman aka "WISE" OLD MAN

Comment

Welcome to IM, TSM. This is the board to be at if you are wanting to learn all there is about DC training. Read all the stickies at the top of this forum a few times each and then start asking questions on anything that isn't clear.
      Good luck and again, welcome.

The Munster

P.S. You think your english is bad, wait until you see InHuman type.
      CrossFit Champions
      Champions Combat Arts

Comment

Hey that is bullshit I type more gooder than most, I know so, I may be not so smart but I can lift some weights.

Anyway TSM, pay no attention to the small guys, they get jealous fast, welcome to the board and if you need to get huge, pleased send money, I will be please to torture you, hehe...
        Last edited by In-Human; 09-18-2004, 10:09 AM.
        "That damn log book"

www.trueprotein.com Highest quality protein at the lowest price...

Comment

Thank you guys, I have to say one thing: you are really fast for typing answers!!
          Hey, IH. If I have money, I shoudnt get two full jobs 12hs/days!! I am looking for some too... I can send my bank account number...

Comment

Sure I take Bank accounts, check, money orders and always cash, just no Brazilian money ok...
            "That damn log book"

Comment

also accept payment in durateston and hemogenin....
              Massive G
              Discount Code MASSG

www.trueprotein.com

Discount Code MASSG

MG "Powdered Muscle" http://www.trueprotein.com/Product_D...id=31&pid=6952

MG "Testosterone Booster" http://www.trueprotein.com/Product_D...id=31&pid=6954

Comment

welcome to the best board bro!
                Some people are so afraid of dying they never actually start living.

Comment

Thanks for your posts.
                  Where can I found about DC diet? Sorry, if it is a stupid question, and the answer is above this post

Comment

Originally posted by TheSolveMaker
                    Where can I found about DC diet? Sorry, if it is a stupid question
                    Yes stupid question, 90% of the training and 10% of the diet is free on the boards from DC but the rest the trainees pay for, so you will not find any diets posted by trainees, if so let me know and I will kill them...
                    "That damn log book"

Comment

here is the plain and simple way to do the diet,,, eat tons of protein,, 2 grams per lb or better... eat 6 meals a day,,, dont mix high carb and high fat meals,,, dont eat carbs in your last 2 meals,,,,

thats it,,, if you are not gaining eat more,,, simple as pie
                      I do not condone the use of anabolic steroids or any illegal drug, any information discussed is for educational purposes only.

"Every goal has a price if you are willing to pay it"

Comment

Welcome aboard, TSM! It's nice to see another Brazilian! Is that how its said? Seems like there should be something else...like Brazilian lifter. How's that? :flex:
                        "The problem is not that there are problems. The problem is expecting otherwise and thinking that having problems is a problem." -
                        Theodore Rubin

Mod @ Proactivehealthnet

Comment

Originally posted by bigp3
                          here is the plain and simple way to do the diet,,, eat tons of protein,, 2 grams per lb or better... eat 6 meals a day,,, dont mix high carb and high fat meals,,, dont eat carbs in your last 2 meals,,,,

thats it,,, if you are not gaining eat more,,, simple as pie
                          If this is so simple as pie.. why did i see you eatin' a shitload of chips the other night where you had your carbcut-off? eh... eh???? :p

Comment

TSM,
                            Welcome! Good to see you here.
                            -JF

Comment

Originally posted by MikeyG
                              If this is so simple as pie.. why did i see you eatin' a shitload of chips the other night where you had your carbcut-off? eh... eh???? :p

It could have been worse (chocolate chip cookies and milk) LOL.

Training partners spurring each other on. You guys are lucky to have each other though, seriously.

jim
                              ain't it the shit? Just wait til you guys/gals see some of the strength jumps lol..and the size you put on!
                              Good luck
                              Jimpaul/Newtoketo

EAT BIG, LIFT BIG AND GET BIG...SOUNDS LIKE A PLAN

USE TRUENUTRITION.COM FOR ALL YOUR
                              SUPPLEMENTAL NEEDS!!
                              TO GET MY DISCOUNT USE Jat338

Comment

Working...
                              X