Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

****Discount Code Winnings for May 2014***

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • ****Discount Code Winnings for May 2014***

    It's that time of the month again, where we take the time to reward each of our discount code holders who have driven new customers to True Nutrition with new customer referrals!

    **PLEASE BE SURE TO READ THE NEWLY REVISED DISCOUNT CODE RULES AND REGULATIONS IN THE LINK BELOW, AS THESE DETAILS HAVE CHANGED. ALSO, ANY USERS THAT ARE PROMOTING THEIR CODES UNDER FALSE PRETENSES FOR OVER THE 5-10% OFF WILL HAVE THEIR CODES DE-ACTIVATED.**

    Referral Code Rules:
    http://truenutrition.com/t-codes.aspx
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    May Discount Code Winnings

    $300 $40 $80
    AMM604 Adam
    BDC739 Brad
    INC745 Ian
    JSG555 Jonathan
    LMR104 Liam
    MDR963 Matt
    THESWOLE Mike
    ZYL281 Zach
    YKF124 Isaac
    MATJ1139 Matt
    JYK1208 Jeremy
    HRG258 Heather
    GOC641 Gino
    WRS136 Wilmer
    KNF1132 Kevin
    SGS811 Serge

    $600 $80 $160
    DWW103 Drew
    lrn483 Ernie
    MWC900 Matt
    tys124 Travis
    SBW127 Steve

    $900 $120 $240
    DKT737 Derek
    LEO100 Leo

    $1200 $160 $320
    ERB326 Ryan
    JFR815 Jeff

    $2100 $280 $560
    CGM100 Craig

    $6600 $880 $1760
    KEB246 Kyle
    ------------------------------------
    Discount winnings for May 2014

    Please contact Carl at [email protected] with your preference for either cash or store credit or to request a W-9, and thanks again for all of your efforts and continued support!
    TrueProtein: The highest quality products at the absolute lowest prices!

    If you have any questions or comments, I am GM here at True Protein, feel free to contact me personally.

    Use discount code "CNIZZ" at checkout to receive 5% off of your ENTIRE order!

  • #2
    Thx to TN and everyone who used my discount code.
    SAVE 5-10% @ TRUENUTRITION.com Use code: LG100

    - Success is the best revenge

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by LG1 View Post
      Thx to TN and everyone who used my discount code.
      You sure do kill it every month with your code. Is that strictly from the boards? I know you are one of the most active and helpful on the TN forums but what else do you do beyond that? Nice job!
      Save yourself 5% on all your TRUENUTRITION orders by using discount code MTM281

      My Training Log Here at IM

      "Success is neither magical nor mysterious. Success is the natural consequence of consistently applying the basic fundamentals." -Jim Rohn

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by mateus View Post
        You sure do kill it every month with your code. Is that strictly from the boards? I know you are one of the most active and helpful on the TN forums but what else do you do beyond that? Nice job!
        Thx for the kind words. It's actually been pretty good the past 2-3 months. Other than that I wasn't winning much. It's through word-of-mouth and wearing my TN shirt to the gym. At the typical commercial gym in my area, I look kind of BIG lol. I usually get teens and 20 somethings asking me about TN etc.
        SAVE 5-10% @ TRUENUTRITION.com Use code: LG100

        - Success is the best revenge

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by LG1 View Post
          Thx for the kind words. It's actually been pretty good the past 2-3 months. Other than that I wasn't winning much. It's through word-of-mouth and wearing my TN shirt to the gym. At the typical commercial gym in my area, I look kind of BIG lol. I usually get teens and 20 somethings asking me about TN etc.
          LOL, I need to get me a shirt! I have the same thing happen to me. I have worn headphones for years now, sometimes with no music on, just to keep people from talking to me.
          Save yourself 5% on all your TRUENUTRITION orders by using discount code MTM281

          My Training Log Here at IM

          "Success is neither magical nor mysterious. Success is the natural consequence of consistently applying the basic fundamentals." -Jim Rohn

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by mateus View Post
            LOL, I need to get me a shirt! I have the same thing happen to me. I have worn headphones for years now, sometimes with no music on, just to keep people from talking to me.

            Even with headphones on. Some are persistent mofos
            SAVE 5-10% @ TRUENUTRITION.com Use code: LG100

            - Success is the best revenge

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by LG1 View Post
              Even with headphones on. Some are persistent mofos
              For real. Then we may need a different shirt. One that says, "If you make me take my head phones off I will snap you in half." Then a yellow smiley face under it.
              Save yourself 5% on all your TRUENUTRITION orders by using discount code MTM281

              My Training Log Here at IM

              "Success is neither magical nor mysterious. Success is the natural consequence of consistently applying the basic fundamentals." -Jim Rohn

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by mateus View Post
                For real. Then we may need a different shirt. One that says, "If you make me take my head phones off I will snap you in half." Then a yellow smiley face under it.
                lol
                SAVE 5-10% @ TRUENUTRITION.com Use code: LG100

                - Success is the best revenge

                Comment


                • #9
                  Got to agree that LG1 makes solid posts!

                  I'm grateful to all that use my code, thank you all so much!
                  Thank you True Nutrition!
                  MWC900
                  Please use my 5% off coupon code at truenutrition.com if you think my posts are informative/interesting/helpful etc
                  MWC900

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    ****Discount Code Winnings for May 2014***

                    Thank you
                    SAVE 5-10% @ TRUENUTRITION.com Use code: LG100

                    - Success is the best revenge

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X