Side-effects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Side-effects

Hey guys, let's discuss the downside (read SIDE-EFFECTS) from being "big" (and possible solutions you've found). My latest, as my chest and arms grow larger, is waking up with pins and needles in my arms as I shut off circulation during my sleep. Another, few ever discuss - but needs to be mentioned - is toilet trip issues (using paper). At 110kgs (242#) I struggle badly! I can only imagine how today's mass monsters get on. I look forward to hearing how you all get around them.
    Lifter
    Middleweight Member
    Last edited by Lifter; 04-10-2014, 09:21 PM.
    No-one trains HARDER!!

Originally posted by Lifter View Post
    . Another, few ever discuss - but needs to be mentioned - is toilet trip issues (using paper).
    I did the Heckman Flush for a month (easy link to find) and continue to use the Psyillium Husk powder once (sometimes twice) a day.

Probaby cut TP use by 75%. Truly amazing results

Comment

Thanks. Like all the good comes with the bad. Getting around has it's own issues, bumped into a store display the other day and nearly wrecked it!
      No-one trains HARDER!!

Comment

Originally posted by dice77 View Post
        I did the Heckman Flush for a month (easy link to find) and continue to use the Psyillium Husk powder once (sometimes twice) a day.

Probaby cut TP use by 75%. Truly amazing results
        The flush changed my life. I could write an entire paragraph on my experience. Good times...

Comment

At one stage being 120kg and 178cm I found tying up my shoe laces very hard, also drying all my back, holding the phone for long periods, stairs, finding nice cloths. As I got older I have decided not to be as big and am happy with the 100-105kg body and not having those issues and also being able to play sports with the kids.
          "Be gentle in what you do, firm in how you do it."
          Buck Brannaman.

"It is the certainty of punishment that deters crime, not the severity of it."
          'Hanging' Judge PARKER

"Nothing is so powerful as an insight into human nature... what compulsions drive a man, what instincts dominate his action... if you know these things about a man you can touch him at the core of his being."
          ~William Bernbach

Comment

Originally posted by SAHD View Post
            At one stage being 120kg and 178cm I found tying up my shoe laces very hard, also drying all my back, holding the phone for long periods, stairs, finding nice cloths. As I got older I have decided not to be as big and am happy with the 100-105kg body and not having those issues and also being able to play sports with the kids.
            I hear you about all those issues. Funny enough last month I had planned to come down from 108kgs, but lo and behold (as my training has progressed so well) I ended up gaining 2.6kgs! So much for reduction. Thanks for the input, I figured I wasn't alone in my sufferings.
            No-one trains HARDER!!

Comment

Snoring like a MFer.
              Looking stupid is dress clothes.
              Finding pants that fit over legs/hips/ass without having a gigantic waist.
              Spending too much on food.
              Being unintentionally physically intimidating. (Also a plus at times.)
              Ph.D., Theoretical Physics '16
              kind of a douche

Comment

Originally posted by Sammich View Post
                Snoring like a MFer.
                Looking stupid is dress clothes.
                Finding pants that fit over legs/hips/ass without having a gigantic waist.
                Spending too much on food.
                Being unintentionally physically intimidating. (Also a plus at times.)
                Haha Thanks. Yeah, so many "joys" in being big. The last one makes me feel awkward at times. I was walking passed a couple. The guy did all he could, with wide eyes, to get out of my way. Made me feel like Frankenstein! :ohwell:
                No-one trains HARDER!!

Comment

Hey lifter - any pics up anywhere? You sound huge!

Comment

did anyone mention profuse sweating and toxic smelling gas?

Comment

Originally posted by PeteM View Post
                      Hey lifter - any pics up anywhere? You sound huge!
                      Sorry, only a few out there. Following my modelling days I have a strong aversion to pics. There is an old one of me in my "Shying Away" article.
                      No-one trains HARDER!!

Comment

Originally posted by jeffro View Post
                        did anyone mention profuse sweating and toxic smelling gas?
                        Haha Yeah, thankfully I am single so I can keep these wonders to myself. :tongue1:
                        No-one trains HARDER!!

Comment

Don't have the sweating anymore plus never the gas except on reefed day - late arvo.
                          "Be gentle in what you do, firm in how you do it."
                          Buck Brannaman.

"It is the certainty of punishment that deters crime, not the severity of it."
                          'Hanging' Judge PARKER

"Nothing is so powerful as an insight into human nature... what compulsions drive a man, what instincts dominate his action... if you know these things about a man you can touch him at the core of his being."
                          ~William Bernbach

Comment

Just weighed and measured, which I've done every 4 weeks since 1981. I found where my circulation dilemma lays. I just added another 1/4" on my chest, which obviously cuts my arm circulation off when I lay on my side. That being the case, I dread to think where I'll be when my chest (hopefully) reaches the magical 55" mark! (I am 51 1/4" and growing)
                            No-one trains HARDER!!

Comment

Originally posted by SAHD View Post
                              Don't have the sweating anymore plus never the gas except on reefed day - late arvo.
                              Oh the reefeed day!! or I should say the day after!!
                              "SET NO LIMITS"

"When the knees hurt you just wrap tighter."-Skip

2015 NPC Supplement Express:
                              2014 NPC Sun City Regional:
                              2013 NPC Sun City Classic:
                              2010 NPC Virginia Grand Prix:
                              2002 NPC Western Carolina:
                              2002 NPC North Carolina State:

Use Discount Code MMH353..

Comment

Working...
                              X