Lagging inner quads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lagging inner quads

My inner quads are not as developed as my outer. What are some good exercises for the inner teardrop?

1 1/4 squats as WM? Meaning hit bottom them come up 1/4 of the way then hit bottom again. Then rise to standing. Each rep in a rep-and-a-quarter with an emphasis in the bottom position.

Comment

Turning your toes outwards will activate the vastus medialis more when doing leg press, hacks, front squats, squats...etc.

Look up Homonunculus's Smith sissy hack squats

You could use a sissy squat variant like this below as your widowmaker after performing heavy sets of squats.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QpwRbl3E_LE[/YOUTUBE]
      Be true to yourself and fuel your body with nothing less the highest quality supplements. Only available at TrueNutrition.com Use discount code: KSP945 to save 5% on your order!

Stickies...just read the damn stickies...

2014 Xcalibur Cup Bantam Open - 1st
      2014 Tracey Greenwood Classic Bantam Open - 1st
      2015 Beat Cancer!

Comment

Never knew Kurt Russel had blonde hair and could build monster quads

Sent from my GT-I9100P using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Pause squats
          How long can you go without believing in YOURSELF, before you are officially dead!

This isn't "Tea-Time Relaxy-Muscle", this is INTENSE Muscle. Bring something to the table or don't fucking show up. - Sammich

Comment

Any leg movement where you are going bellow parallel actually, no need to overthink it or get too complicated with it

Deep Squats
            Deep Leg Presses
            Deep Hack Squats
            Deep Smith Leg Presses etc.

Put that VM on a position where it will stretch during the bottom part of the movement and watch it grow
            "If you're ready to do DC, you're not gonna give a flying f*(k about fatigue from the previous exercise. You get under the bar and kill it, each and every time." - homonunculus

"Nothing better than coming to IM and seeing a Wall of Text next to that big Tricep pic." - Lonnie123

“Hateful to me as the gates of Hades is that man who hides one thing in his heart and speaks another.” - Homer

The scale doesn't show a number. When he steps on it, it simply reads: Big Mother Fucker. - Skip

Comment

Love how Meadows is using minimal weight in that video

Great variation exercise

Comment

Barbell hack squats - just like a dead lift, but the barbell is behind you.

Comment

Originally posted by PeteM View Post
                  Barbell hack squats - just like a dead lift, but the barbell is behind you.
                  Hope you dont mind my asking: what hammie movements do you like/feel build size?

Comment

Originally posted by martin_h View Post
                    Hope you dont mind my asking: what hammie movements do you like/feel build size?

Martin, I started doing Jefferson deadlifts... never did I think about these before. Each leg workout I try to do either 4 sets of Jeffersons or 4 sets and and RDL / SLDL variation. It's something new for me, so we'll see how this plays out...
                    Be true to yourself and fuel your body with nothing less the highest quality supplements. Only available at TrueNutrition.com Use discount code: KSP945 to save 5% on your order!

Stickies...just read the damn stickies...

2014 Xcalibur Cup Bantam Open - 1st
                    2014 Tracey Greenwood Classic Bantam Open - 1st
                    2015 Beat Cancer!

Comment

Working...
                    X