want to thank scott stevenson and david henry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• want to thank scott stevenson and david henry

As the owner of teamvasquezbodybuilding.com I would like to personally thank david henry and scott stevenson for allowing use to film there unreal intence dog crap training! teamvasquezbodybuilding.com has found what we think is arizonas top bodybuilders! we would love to branch out all over the world! so if you or some one you know is the caliber of scott stevenson or david henery! (that will be hard to find) please contact us at www.teamvasquezbodybuilding.com.
    thank you
    owner

Originally posted by teamvasquez1
    As the owner of teamvasquezbodybuilding.com I would like to personally thank david henry and scott stevenson for allowing use to film there unreal intence dog crap training! teamvasquezbodybuilding.com has found what we think is arizonas top bodybuilders! we would love to branch out all over the world! so if you or some one you know is the caliber of scott stevenson or david henery! (that will be hard to find) please contact us at www.teamvasquezbodybuilding.com.
    thank you
    owner
    Dammit....how do you guys mispell my last name. Really It's simple. Henry....See!

Oh and thanks for coming down to get the film shot. The others used this highlight to advance their already booming clientele. Me, I just did it cuz it was another day at work! Although now, we're approaching cruise status.
    I'm in AZ right now, but I'm still a Texan!

-DH
    www.toopumped.net
    7 X IFBB champion

"Do something productive, instead of talking about those that are"
    -DH

Comment

TeamV....1st welcome to IM....2nd those were some Intense shots you got!!!
      -KidRok-
      "...because I won't accept that I can't."

www.https://Truenutrition.com/
      5% OFF with Discount Code "FXL222"

https://www.facebook.com/hopsfitnessxl

Comment

thanks

It was quit an eye opening experince to see there intence training! david Henry is one big dude he is going to take the bodybuilding world by storm! scott stevenson and mike are top body builders as well! scott stevenson is just shredded! me and my web master where thrild to be let into there world of bodybuilding!

Comment

FYI - 2 of the thumbnails in the david henry photo section don't link to a bigger photo...

TrueNutrition.com discount code: AAL229 saves you 5%

Feel free to PM me with injury questions - I'll get back to you soon as I can.

Comment

Scott is an animal man! Dave Henry has some damn full muscle bellies...esp. chest. Nice to see those pics! Let's get a puking shot now eh? LOL!

TH
            For all your Trueprotein supplement needs (www.trueprotein.com), use this code (SER742) and receive 5% off your purchase. Save 10% on orders 16lbs or more!

Comment

Puking shot huh! Check the gym today, cuz we're about to hit the quads again and it could get messy.

-DH
              www.toopumped.net
              7 X IFBB champion

-DH

Comment

Sweet! DH, how excited are you in the trend of the judges recognizing the "smaller" pros as of late? Do you see this trend staying?
                International Elite Raw Powerlifter
                Blood - Sweat - Chalk

Comment

Smaller...I take it you mean shorter. Because the way I see it, just like Lee Priest says. We have the same measurements as taller Pros with more weight and they still call us small! But we'll see how this goes. I can't complain. I have been blessed with a full plate this year and to boot, top 10 spots in all 3 of my first Pro shows. For the "smaller" Pros, I think it would be wise to do shows with judges that favor those types of physiques. That way you can get a honest look from the judges. That's why with my 6th(5th) in this years Ironman...shows me that I can potentially take a top 3 spot with my new image I will display next Feb. So yes, I think the trend will continue. But don't think it will be that way at the O. The people come to see the world's largest beasts roaming the gyms and that's where they showcase them!

-DH
                  www.toopumped.net
                  7 X IFBB champion

-DH

Comment

Well I wasn't sure what word to use so I chose "smaller." Asthetic could be seen as shapely and that's all...ala Frank Zane. And some guy's get pissed about their height. As a fan I would be happy if the judging was actually consistent following its own criteria...and being accountable. Also allowing fans to vote as well. Afterall, this is a fan based sport so why not let them for for who they think is best? Nice article in Flex by the way. Nice to see someone that has a life outside of training that's well grounded.

Good luck this season. Oh, have you thought about posting a jounral on here? I figure you are pretty damn busy but they could keep it closed so no one could reply to it but still let you share you contest prep thoughts and lifts etc. Just a thought.
                    International Elite Raw Powerlifter
                    Blood - Sweat - Chalk

Comment

I posted a journal before and it was well received as I did not dissappoint at the show. I could put up snippits here and there, but yes, I am very busy these days, so posting as a norm would be hard.

-DH
                      www.toopumped.net
                      7 X IFBB champion

-DH

Comment

I liked the way you finished on the rack/smythe chins, paused and pulled/flexed for a few moments. I like doing that too. You look great, keep up the hard work and fight the good fight!

jim
                        ain't it the shit? Just wait til you guys/gals see some of the strength jumps lol..and the size you put on!
                        Good luck
                        Jimpaul/Newtoketo

EAT BIG, LIFT BIG AND GET BIG...SOUNDS LIKE A PLAN

USE TRUENUTRITION.COM FOR ALL YOUR
                        SUPPLEMENTAL NEEDS!!
                        TO GET MY DISCOUNT USE Jat338

Comment

Working...
                        X