Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Food analysis website (like Redpointfitness) suggestions

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Food analysis website (like Redpointfitness) suggestions

    Hey guys

    I used to subscribe to Redpointfitness.com. The website was really good in getting me started on learning how to eat properly when training. I have since cancelled my membership to the website because i got a good handle on how i should eat and the service was not needed anymore. I wanted to introduce the site to a friend of mine and pay for their first couple of months as a christmas present. Unfortunately i can not get this person signed up for some reason. I was wondering if anyone knows why this is. Is the site down? I bring it up here because i was introduced to the website on this forum a number of years back as a suggestion to help me with my diet and i was hoping that maybe some of its users or owners of the site might help me out.

    Does anyone have any suggestions for another website if redpointfiness is out of commission?

    Thanks
    Wanna save $$$ on your next protein purchase? Use TES117 for 5% off your order at www.truenutrition.com.

  • #2
    Originally posted by trojandogg View Post
    Hey guys

    I used to subscribe to Redpointfitness.com. The website was really good in getting me started on learning how to eat properly when training. I have since cancelled my membership to the website because i got a good handle on how i should eat and the service was not needed anymore. I wanted to introduce the site to a friend of mine and pay for their first couple of months as a christmas present. Unfortunately i can not get this person signed up for some reason. I was wondering if anyone knows why this is. Is the site down? I bring it up here because i was introduced to the website on this forum a number of years back as a suggestion to help me with my diet and i was hoping that maybe some of its users or owners of the site might help me out.

    Does anyone have any suggestions for another website if redpointfiness is out of commission?

    Thanks

    http://www.ironaddicts.com/forums/sh...427#post534427

    Comment


    • #3
      I have tried sending him a pm in the past (unless it was different owner of the website that i attempted to pm instead) and i have not heard back from him.

      Any other websites suggestions?
      Wanna save $$$ on your next protein purchase? Use TES117 for 5% off your order at www.truenutrition.com.

      Comment


      • #4
        IA owner passed away a few yrs ago

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by trojandogg View Post
          Hey guys

          I used to subscribe to Redpointfitness.com. The website was really good in getting me started on learning how to eat properly when training. I have since cancelled my membership to the website because i got a good handle on how i should eat and the service was not needed anymore. I wanted to introduce the site to a friend of mine and pay for their first couple of months as a christmas present. Unfortunately i can not get this person signed up for some reason. I was wondering if anyone knows why this is. Is the site down? I bring it up here because i was introduced to the website on this forum a number of years back as a suggestion to help me with my diet and i was hoping that maybe some of its users or owners of the site might help me out.

          Does anyone have any suggestions for another website if redpointfiness is out of commission?

          Thanks
          No, the site is not down - it loads up just fine for me.

          Did you email customer support at RPF?...

          If you would like dietary help. you can contact the owner of the site here, Ken "Skip" Hill. I'd be he blows RPF out of the water.

          -S
          The Book Has Arrived!
          The Book Has Arrived!

          Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a pristine, well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, used up, worn out, and shouting, "Holy #$&^%$^... What a ride!!!"


          www.TrueNutrition.com

          2012 NPC Master's Nationals HW 5th. Mid-USA HW & Overall
          2010 NPC Jr. USA HW 4th, Pacific USA Heavy 2nd
          2009 NPC Mr. Arizona HW & Overall, Jr. Nationals HW 16th, Smoked at USA's

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by homonunculus View Post
            No, the site is not down - it loads up just fine for me.

            Did you email customer support at RPF?...

            If you would like dietary help. you can contact the owner of the site here, Ken "Skip" Hill. I'd be he blows RPF out of the water.

            -S
            Yes, i have tried contacting them but i have yet to hear back from them.

            As i said earlier, this is not for me (as i already have a pretty stellar trainer/coach at this point ). What i liked about the website was that it was pretty interactive and allowed you to mix and match foods to your liking. Based upon my friends requests i thought that this would be a good tool to help her lose some weight and get started on an exercise regime. I bet that Skip would blow RPF away as far as nutrition and training goes but i am afraid she might be hesitant and intimidated to be trained by a bodybuilder (as many people sadly are who are uneducated in the world of bodybuilding). Plus, i am not sure what Skip would charge but i will PM him to see what his thoughts are.

            Thanks for the advice/suggestion.
            Wanna save $$$ on your next protein purchase? Use TES117 for 5% off your order at www.truenutrition.com.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by trojandogg View Post
              Yes, i have tried contacting them but i have yet to hear back from them.

              As i said earlier, this is not for me (as i already have a pretty stellar trainer/coach at this point ). What i liked about the website was that it was pretty interactive and allowed you to mix and match foods to your liking. Based upon my friends requests i thought that this would be a good tool to help her lose some weight and get started on an exercise regime. I bet that Skip would blow RPF away as far as nutrition and training goes but i am afraid she might be hesitant and intimidated to be trained by a bodybuilder (as many people sadly are who are uneducated in the world of bodybuilding). Plus, i am not sure what Skip would charge but i will PM him to see what his thoughts are.

              Thanks for the advice/suggestion.
              No problemo! Sucks that RPF is not responding to inquiries like this...


              -S
              The Book Has Arrived!
              The Book Has Arrived!

              Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a pristine, well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, used up, worn out, and shouting, "Holy #$&^%$^... What a ride!!!"


              www.TrueNutrition.com

              2012 NPC Master's Nationals HW 5th. Mid-USA HW & Overall
              2010 NPC Jr. USA HW 4th, Pacific USA Heavy 2nd
              2009 NPC Mr. Arizona HW & Overall, Jr. Nationals HW 16th, Smoked at USA's

              Comment

              Working...
              X