Protein auction two days only

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Protein auction two days only

TPC screwed up an order again (whats new?) so we are going to auction off (1) bag of the following 8.50lbs of protein with it being the following mix
    3.40lbs Whey Protein Isolate Microfiltrated
    3.40lbs Micellar Casein
    1.70lbs Whole egg protein

the bidding starts at $ 1.00 for the whole bag, so whoever has the highest bids wins. we will allow 1 flavor and sweetener for free, if someone chooses (they might want it plain). all shipping costs are your responsibility too.

the bidding starts right now, and will end in 2 days (thursday 09/16/04) at 4:00 pm pacific time.

good luck...

d and d

THE HIGHEST QUALITY SUPPLEMENTS AT THE ABSOLUTE LOWEST PRICE...
    @dante_trudel

1 dollar! *hopes nobody notices*
    www.trueprotein.com

www.proactivehealthnet.com/healthBB/

"Those who do not beleive in the impossible, should not distract those who are already doing it"

"if we aren't supposed to eat animals, why are they made out of meat?"

Note: i'm not an expert, but i'm probably right.

"Furthermore, the urge to overindulge is almost absent when drinking urine." - the skeptic's dictionary about urine therapy.

Comment

Damn you MSteve. Ok I bid 1.01 dollar for everything. E-mail to arrange shipping. Thanks! :albert:

Comment

grr... $3.89
        www.trueprotein.com

"Those who do not beleive in the impossible, should not distract those who are already doing it"

"Furthermore, the urge to overindulge is almost absent when drinking urine." - the skeptic's dictionary about urine therapy.

Comment

was gonna bid til I realized that I still have 100lbs of protein in the garage...LOL
          Massive G
          Discount Code MASSG

www.trueprotein.com

Discount Code MASSG

MG "Powdered Muscle" http://www.trueprotein.com/Product_D...id=31&pid=6952

MG "Testosterone Booster" http://www.trueprotein.com/Product_D...id=31&pid=6954

Comment

99 cents!

Signed,
            Rocky
            Last edited by USMuscle9403; 09-15-2004, 08:22 PM.

Comment

oh,i'm stupid and didn't realize it's a package w/ all 3...

Comment

I'm pretty sure it's all those things as one mix, losercore.

98 cents!

Comment

$15.00
                  www.trueprotein.com

Comment

Can we request blends that we'd like you to screw up?....Other than the whole egg protein that one looks good to me
                    Massive G
                    Discount Code MASSG

www.trueprotein.com

Discount Code MASSG

MG "Powdered Muscle" http://www.trueprotein.com/Product_D...id=31&pid=6952

MG "Testosterone Booster" http://www.trueprotein.com/Product_D...id=31&pid=6954

Comment

17 dollars

GR03

Comment

I gonna bid $45.00 and if I win I want this to go to Khan since he needs food instead of cash...
                        "That damn log book"

www.trueprotein.com Highest quality protein at the lowest price...

Comment

yeah, lets let IH get it so it can go to kahn.. from the looks of it, he could really use some more protein... unless he's just making things up, you know you can never really trust him when it comes to protein.
                          www.trueprotein.com

Comment

45.02 hehe
                            :iagree:
                            i always agree with what i say

Comment

Originally posted by MsteveM
                              yeah, lets let IH get it so it can go to kahn.. from the looks of it, he could really use some more protein... unless he's just making things up, you know you can never really trust him when it comes to protein.
                              LOLOL...
                              "That damn log book"

www.trueprotein.com Highest quality protein at the lowest price...

Comment

Working...
                              X