X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Side Effects of Doggcrapp

My freakin shirts don't fit..AGAIN!!

HA!! I guess I'll get over it.

So I used DC quite sucessfully a few years ago for about 2 years, the program which IMO is more about your mental view of training rather than a "routine" that gets you from A-B

Anywho..I stopped DC to compete in RAW Powerlifting. I won a few 1st place medals (3 total) I credit DC to building my base for Powerlifting and overall sex appeal.....

Now at 32 years old 190lbs 13% BF I'm back training DC and man I freakin missed it!! Still only using the 2 way split never have played around with the 3 way spilt. But why fix what ain't broke
    Discount code BDM999
    By using Jerzey's code you will experience service that is unsurpassed, I take the guess work out of saving you money!

on a side note..Holy crap is my avatar old...my daughter is 8 years old in a month. Plus I'm Divorced ( not a side effect of DC)
    Discount code BDM999
    By using Jerzey's code you will experience service that is unsurpassed, I take the guess work out of saving you money!

Comment

That's friggin awsome (not the divorce the medals) glad your daughter is healthy... Powerlifting achievements are great...
      I see you didn't take a s#!t before deadlifting....
      I too like to live dangerously

Comment

And reverse, he powerlifting will be a great base for DC!
        Welkom back!
        (I know, divorceing is s**t!)
        Its not how good you are, but how good you want to be!
        Practise What You Preach!

Comment

Talking of side effects...i must admit it took me awhile to get used to implementing pyramids/drop sets/supersets/pre exhaust/partials etc back into training. It didnt seem as effectice not doing a rest pause dc style..once you pop you cant stop.

Good to see some old members coming back. Shows how good IM is when people stil check in

Comment

Thanks Guys.

Martin, I stop by once in a while. This Board and Muscle Mayhem are/were my favorite internet hang outs few years back
            Discount code BDM999

Comment

My daughter is also 8 and I too am recently divorced....also trained DC for a few years with great success....coincidence? I think not....DC Training will get you big and strong and muscular and quite possibly divorced....damn you Dante! Lol
              STEEL

"SIMPLICITY, CONSISTENCY, INTENSITY"

Comment

Working...
              X