Hello Again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello Again

Returning to the IM fold. Former voluminous poster who went away from the iron path for the last few years to concentrate on family, life and BJJ. Resultant injuries (ACL reconstruction) meant that my focus went away from what I was sort of OK at sports wise to try and turn me into something that I'm not.

I've always loved the iron and the feeling of being strong (strong for me, which wouldn't equal strong for many of you guys :dance and my strength was my strength in BJJ soooooo, and I know you're all saying get to the f*cking point dude, I thought I'd come back to the best iron community on line, so hello again
    Troponin Athlete
    "My methods arent for the weekend quarterback and they sure arent for the beginning lifter, they never have and never will be. This is for hardcore bodybuilders ONLY, lets get that straight right here and now" - the Kayser Soze of bodybuilding
    My wife holds bands tied around the head board...then I pull on her hips. It still doesn't work well but I like the view - Future 6 October 2008

Welcome back

Sent from my LG-P999 using Tapatalk 2
    Journey to PL'ing http://www.intensemuscle.com/showthr...d=1#post408541

Comment

Welcome back!

Skip

Facebook: Skip Hill
      Instagram: @intensemuscle
      YouTube: TEAMSKIP
      TikTok: @intensemuscle

For Training Inquiries: [email protected]

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Comment

Willkommen!

-S
        The Book Has Arrived!
        The Book Has Arrived!

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a pristine, well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, used up, worn out, and shouting, "Holy #$&^%$^... What a ride!!!"

www.TrueNutrition.com

2012 NPC Master's Nationals HW 5th. Mid-USA HW & Overall
        2010 NPC Jr. USA HW 4th, Pacific USA Heavy 2nd
        2009 NPC Mr. Arizona HW & Overall, Jr. Nationals HW 16th, Smoked at USA's

Comment

Working...
        X