Utilization Of Extreme Stretching On Rest Days

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Utilization Of Extreme Stretching On Rest Days

I was wondering what the general consensus on using extreme stretching on rest days is? I considered it for lagging body parts mainly for the sake of being able to stimulate a little bit of extra growth while not necessarily over training certain muscle groups. Also what is the consensus on trying to increase the time on extreme stretching holds over time progressively vs making certain stretches heavier (by certain I mean those relative to weight).

SO....NOTHING? lol.

Comment

Extreme stretching can only be done after you have flooded the muscle with blood from lifting. You can't lift on your rest days, that's really counter-intuitive.

Just extreme stretch immediately after your final set that hits that specific body-part and call it good man. Eat more and lift heavier if your having growth issues. If your still having problems growing after being on a specific program for ~6months and seeing no results then you should get some help. Good luck!
      :preach:

Comment

Originally posted by liftweights View Post
        Extreme stretching can only be done after you have flooded the muscle with blood from lifting. You can't lift on your rest days, that's really counter-intuitive.

Just extreme stretch immediately after your final set that hits that specific body-part and call it good man. Eat more and lift heavier if your having growth issues. If your still having problems growing after being on a specific program for ~6months and seeing no results then you should get some help. Good luck!
        Thanks! I really love the extreme stretches in DC, one of my favorite things about DC. I'm growing, but I recently saw a strength loss after I tossed hexbar/bb deadlifts for Dumbbell Deadlifts, so I'm working on that again.

Comment

Working...
        X