Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• progress pics to insire you

check this young guy out and tell me what potential he had
    Last edited by bigp3; 09-14-2004, 09:29 PM.
    I do not condone the use of anabolic steroids or any illegal drug, any information discussed is for educational purposes only.

"Every goal has a price if you are willing to pay it"

a few years later
    I do not condone the use of anabolic steroids or any illegal drug, any information discussed is for educational purposes only.

Comment

a few years more

Comment

current day

Comment

next time you hear someone say that they do not have the genetics to make it in bodybuilding have them look at these pics..... Markus was 19 in the first pic when he started working out the 3rd pic is 7 years later and I believe the 4th was in 2000
          Last edited by bigp3; 09-14-2004, 09:33 PM.

Comment

awesome
            My style is impetuous, my defense is impregnable. I'm unna eat your style, i'm unna eat your style's kids.

Comment

I'm a bit confused about the timeline on his website. This photo was taken in 1991, which would have made him 19 years old (born 1972). You're telling me he's only been lifting for a few months in this picture?

Comment

well he said the first pic he was 19.,,,, that is when he started lifting so I am not sure

Comment

I agree BigP, the first pic was of him in late teen years- 18 or 19 years old, I either saw it on his website, or at another thread a while back.

Comment

Originally posted by bigp3
                    next time you hear someone say that they do not have the genetics to make it in bodybuilding have them look at these pics..... Markus was 19 in the first pic when he started working out the 3rd pic is 7 years later and I believe the 4th was in 2000
                    BB-ing is A LOT of genetics

Comment

would you look at yourself in the mirror when you were 19 looking like markus did and say to yourself damn I have the genetics to be a pro bodybuilder.... I don't think so. I just hate this argument. How do you know if you have the genetics if you don't try to begin with?

Comment

i agree with you somewhat, but i guess it all depends whos saying it. if it's an 18 or 19 y/o then I guess yo can argue. but if the persons 25 lifting for 8 years and a few cycles on his belt and no where near looking like a pro, i would say they could use the arguement.

Comment

I just think so many people sell themselves short with excuses like I dont have the genetics etc. I was always taught that there are two kind of people in life. Those who make excuses and those who make results.

JM2C

Comment

Yea uhh...or maybe that worked nowhere NEAR as hard as they thought they did. I see it so often.

"I've been lifting for 15 years and I'm only 200 and I've done 86 cycles!"

-Yea! You were also probably getting shit faced every other day during those 15 years, lifting pussy ass weights not coming anywhere close to failure and getting HALF your protein requirements you whiny ass bitch.

"I have only been lifting 6 months but have not been seeing many gains. I have been under the tutelage of Layne Norton and according to his megaquadragaph I should only be consuming 1200 calories a day to see the optimal gains and I have been doing one fingered cable crossovers to isolate the upper head of the chest all the time and have not seen a difference yet I work so hard in the gym! I don't want to do declines or take glutamine because those have been scientifically shown to not stimulate enough to cause any kind of growth even though millions of bodybuilders across the nation sweay by them. I read a study and this is what my biology teacher said so we know best. I don't care about your gym experience of 25 years because you may still not know anything even though you're about 290 muscular pounds! This is all because of my genetics, its back to being a ballerina because dedication and common sense are not meant for me!"

-Or maybe you just need to shut the fuck up and take advice from bodybuilders that have actually done shit in their lives rather than worry about some goddamn study and find out what works for THEM. Maybe you should lay off the soy protein and start eating a couple pounds extra fo beef a day and not try to maintain 5% bodyfat year round you fucking pussy.

"The smith machine/decline bench/cable curls/any kind of machine/glutamine/whey protein/creatine/BCAAs/2g per pound of bodyweight in protein/DC training/eating more/heavy lifting/actually working is bullshit because ____________________ <~~ long drawn out quote from a study. I have never tried any of them but..."

-BUT SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU STUPID, COCKLESS SONOVABITCH! You should have stopped right there because your opinion is totally useless. Do yourself a favor and actually try these things for longer than a day you nutless, overanalyzing, 125lb dickweed.

/Rant off.

Comment

lol
                              Bigger, Faster, Stronger

Admin @ http://www.extrememuscle.co.nr - Come check out my board if ya get a chance!

Comment

Working...
                              X