NOW I understand the requirements to do DC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NOW I understand the requirements to do DC

I've as it were "awakened" and I've becoming more and more aware of my mind to muscle connection in addition to having significantly more control over the weights.

This control has allows me to get far more out of my sets than I used to back in my newbie know it all days. I see that this control is truly a requirement to generate the intensity required for DC and without it you will probably get a fraction of the gains you were meant to.

I've said my part... *goes back to lurking*
    Use discount code "SNM815" at checkout to receive 5% off of your ENTIRE order! Which Means 10% off any 15+ lbs of Protien or 16+ Flavour Packs you buy.

When your young you think you know it all when you see gains. As you get older you learn that. Welcome

Comment

Thanks. Man I wish I had learned this back when I was 21.
      Use discount code "SNM815" at checkout to receive 5% off of your ENTIRE order! Which Means 10% off any 15+ lbs of Protien or 16+ Flavour Packs you buy.

Comment

Amen my friend..

Comment

You mean you've learned about the secret ritualistic rain dance you have to perform in order to properly execute DC training? Guess were going to have to kill you now.:bye2:
          :preach:

Comment

Lol

Comment

Working...
            X