Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Truenutrition athlete Matt Porter getting ready for LA championships

http://youtu.be/vDoFt0kGWOk

If there ever was a truer statement as "Time in" its Matt.

Virtually 4/5 of a bodybuilders size problem will disappear if he just puts his head down, trains progressively, and lets TIME do its work

He has steadily added size for years
    Last edited by Doggcrapp; 07-10-2013, 03:46 PM.
    IG is

@dante_trudel

Saw this on your website, he's a beast. Wouldn't mind more videos on your page as I enjoyed it.

Comment

3 weeks out
      Attached Files
      IG is

@dante_trudel

Comment

whats with the baggy long shorts, does he have any legs? no disrespect, just asking

Comment

Few people get sponsored so I'm gonna call good wheels.
          "Be gentle in what you do, firm in how you do it."
          Buck Brannaman.

"It is the certainty of punishment that deters crime, not the severity of it."
          'Hanging' Judge PARKER

"Nothing is so powerful as an insight into human nature... what compulsions drive a man, what instincts dominate his action... if you know these things about a man you can touch him at the core of his being."
          ~William Bernbach

Comment

great physique ...very smart dude preps tons of clients and gets them all in amazing shape...young guy too

Comment

looking thick... good full muscle bellies... i bet the legs are shredded and big..

Comment

YEAH looking very thick, very solid, tremendous upper body. looking at third pic though it don't seem like theres anything filling out those shorts.

Comment

Originally posted by heavyduty View Post
                  YEAH looking very thick, very solid, tremendous upper body. looking at third pic though it don't seem like theres anything filling out those shorts.
                  Google
                  SAVE 5-10% @ TRUENUTRITION.com Use code: LG100

- Success is the best revenge

Comment

MAtt is an incredibly personable and friendly individual. HAs a ton of knowledge and I think he will become one of the big names in the future as far as prepping, etc goes.

Comment

those are some of the roundest delts ever
                      My style is impetuous, my defense is impregnable. I'm unna eat your style, i'm unna eat your style's kids.

Comment

Matt is very helpful on all the boards I see him on. When PP went down, I think he kind of slowed his post. But it's good to see him with TN behind him. He looks much bigger then the last pics I've seen of him.

STRIVING TO BE THE BEST HUSBAND, FATHER, & FRIEND I CAN BE. BEING THE MOST JACKED WOULDNT HURT EITHER...:bb:

Comment

Matt is a wealth of knowledge, he looks great.

Comment

Originally posted by heavyduty View Post
                            No ,,, there really isnt much filling out those huge ass shorts haha..

I'll be the first to admit my legs are sub-par, but I had injury that inhibited heavy training/squats from 2008-2011.

I will be working on bringing them up --- they were still decent enough to look ok on stage though.

-Matt
                            Attached Files
                            TN Athlete - Use coupon code MATTP and SAVE!
                            TN 'MPA' Muscle Intrusion coming soon!

Comment

Originally posted by Futurefreak View Post
                              No ,,, there really isnt much filling out those huge ass shorts haha..

I'll be the first to admit my legs are sub-par, but I had injury that inhibited heavy training/squats from 2008-2011.

I will be working on bringing them up --- they were still decent enough to look ok on stage though.

-Matt
                              Future Freak? Did someone sign you up at two years old. You brought a great package to the stage, just a matter of when not if now

Comment

Working...
                              X