Since we can never again do any TrueNutrition auctions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Since we can never again do any TrueNutrition auctions

You can thank the FDA for that and also virtually any other change that has pissed you off over the last year.

But we now have an outlet store (didn't think it would take off like it did...we have already had 68 orders today)
    so sorry I got this to you late and a lot of facebook people jumped on it

You can see discounted items here.

https://www.facebook.com/TrueNutrition/app_251458316228

These come from mistakes my crew makes...usually flavoring something in chocolate instead of vanilla or putting too much of a percentage of something in a mix (we have a double check system so if someone puts 45% of egg white in a mix and it was supposed to be 35% it gets caught and has to go in the discount item section)
    IG is

@dante_trudel

This is awesome Dante! Gotta keep my eye on that outlet for when something pops in that I want.

EDIT: Just picked up 10 pounds of complete milk dairy isolate for $76 including shipping!
    Last edited by mentalflex; 04-22-2013, 09:32 PM.
    Be true to yourself and fuel your body with nothing less the highest quality supplements. Only available at TrueNutrition.com Use discount code: KSP945 to save 5% on your order!

Stickies...just read the damn stickies...

2014 Xcalibur Cup Bantam Open - 1st
    2014 Tracey Greenwood Classic Bantam Open - 1st
    2015 Beat Cancer!

Comment

wait what is wrong with auctions

Comment

THis is great. I might buy a few things off here. Too bad none of your pre workouts got messed up haha.

Comment

Good thing I saw this thread! I just picked up some goodies.

Comment

Originally posted by drcrappants View Post
            wait what is wrong with auctions
            As Dante mentioned, new FDA regulations = no forum auctions.

Personally, I actually prefer the TN Outlet on Facebook. It was so difficult to figure out what the high bids for items on the forum were.
            MWC900
            Please use my 5% off coupon code at truenutrition.com if you think my posts are informative/interesting/helpful etc
            MWC900

Comment

HAHA I think this may be why I swear my choc peaanut butter cup tastes 100% like banana

Comment

hmm what stupid regulation forced this?

Comment

Our govt is really getting bad

Comment

Thanks, i'll have to check this out time to time

That sucks about the FDA regulations, what a load of crapp that is

Comment

imagine that, the FDA doing something they shouldn't be with the nutrition industry. thanks for the heads up Dante!

Sent from my Motorola RAZR MAXX using Tapatalk 2
                      2013 NPC Heartland Classic OKC - 1st Men's Lightheavyweight Novice/Overall

Comment

Awesome feature Dante, super easy to use too.

I've already spent over $300 on there
                        Save 5% at www.truenutrition.com with the Discount Code TEI736!

Comment

Damn guys, awesome deals! 5lbs of Custom Mix- Egg White Protein (25%), Gemma Pea Protein Isolate non-GMO (25%), Milk Protein Isolate (50%)/ Electrolytes for $30?? Nicely done!

This will definitely be beneficial.
                          2013 NPC Heartland Classic OKC - 1st Men's Lightheavyweight Novice/Overall

Comment

Working...
                          X