the jimpaul kicks ass thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the jimpaul kicks ass thread

i hope he doesn't mind, but this guy is truly one of the good guys. i have never seen somebody that wanted others to succeed and help out. this guy (jimpaul), just randomly bought 2 other members almost 40lbs of protein. tell me that is not a good guy and i know he wasn't looking for any recognition. your new name is santa clause...

d
    TRUEPROTEIN.COM

THE HIGHEST QUALITY SUPPLEMENTS AT THE ABSOLUTE LOWEST PRICE...

What a guy JP, that was very nice of you...
    "That damn log book"

www.trueprotein.com Highest quality protein at the lowest price...

Comment

That really is true IH. JP that was a very nice thing to do. BUmp for a great guy.

GR03

Comment

JP I thank you again (even though I thank you a couple time just about every day still, LOL) for that protein. I told him I would put in $20 every now and then into his bank account without him knowing though, LOL

Comment

Well thanks guys but good things came my way and I just wanted to pass some around. That's all.

jim
          ain't it the shit? Just wait til you guys/gals see some of the strength jumps lol..and the size you put on!
          Good luck
          Jimpaul/Newtoketo

EAT BIG, LIFT BIG AND GET BIG...SOUNDS LIKE A PLAN

USE TRUENUTRITION.COM FOR ALL YOUR
          SUPPLEMENTAL NEEDS!!
          TO GET MY DISCOUNT USE Jat338

Comment

I gotta say, he is truly one of the greatest. He came through in such a great way for me, and it couldn't have come at a better time, as I have no money whatsoever. Jimpaul is a class act, and it made me realize that there are decent people out there.

Thanks again JP, your the man.
            TRUEPROTEIN.COM
            --THE BEST QUALITY SUPPLEMENTS FOR THE ABSOLUTE LOWEST PRICES

Comment

this is a great example of a brother who looks out for another brother. Good work, rep pts your way JP!!!

Comment

I ran out of gas last week out in the boonies and needed a ride bad. Thirty five minutes went by and I was feeling really down but then I saw Jim Paul (thank god) coming down the road. Thirsty and delerious I waved him down, and he slowed down some but then sped up hitting the water puddle in front of me drenching me with mud. He then threw what looked to be a "DC logbook" at my head and yelled "stick that up your rest pausing ass" ............and then drove away with his arm out the window demonstrating the "internationally known middle finger" sign......Im pretty sure this was all because he didnt recognize me
                IG is

@dante_trudel

Comment

Dogg, you almost had me going there. But then I read that last part and realized you weren't kidding. I think you probably meant to say..."I'm pretty sure this was all because he recongized me". No worries mate, you just missed a word there.
                  -JF
                  Last edited by Joint Fracture; 09-12-2004, 03:17 PM.

Comment

JF, You know by now that you are to only beleive the things DC writes in caps are true, never forget...
                    "That damn log book"

www.trueprotein.com Highest quality protein at the lowest price...

Comment

Aaa, acknowledged. Thank you! s! ss!
                      -JF

Comment

Good to see another good man going about his business. Keep supporting us little guys jimpaul.
                        5'8'', 215 lbs.

Raw powerlifter.

Comment

Working...
                        X