Im Weeding Out The Weak From Dc Training Pronto

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Im Weeding Out The Weak From Dc Training Pronto

This is a teaser to more to come but this is Scott Stevenson, see his face? Thats hardcore DC training, thats what you need to look like on your last few reps on each rest pause of a rest pause set. If you dont look like that then its time to get the hell out of Dodge and go back to bodybuilding.com because this forum ISNT FOR YOU!
    @dante_trudel

This is Pro Dave Henry, see his face? Again, if thats not what your looking like on your all out war on the logbook during your rest pause set, THEN CLICK THE X AT THE TOP OF THE PAGE AND GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE
    @dante_trudel

Comment

damn, Scott looks like he burst some blood vessels in his eyes.; they are all red. that's pretty freakin hardcore.
      My style is impetuous, my defense is impregnable. I'm unna eat your style, i'm unna eat your style's kids.

Comment

those are freakin awesome. Dante whats Dave henry's weight now if you can share that
        :showoff: Pain is weakness leaving the body – and strength training is the antidote. :showoff:

5% off trueprotein.com order when U use the discount code erl633

Comment

I can tell you from training on this program for over a year and seeing that guy on the hammer machines you fuck yourself after a while. I can do the whole stack plus some on pretty much every machine in my gym. Thanks DC what the fuck am I supposed to do now I cant fit any more weights on most of the shit I do,,,, this is a real problem,,,, LOL.... Thanks a lot!!!!
          I do not condone the use of anabolic steroids or any illegal drug, any information discussed is for educational purposes only.

"Every goal has a price if you are willing to pay it"

Comment

awesome and inspirational!

Comment

Originally posted by bigp3
              I can tell you from training on this program for over a year and seeing that guy on the hammer machines you fuck yourself after a while. I can do the whole stack plus some on pretty much every machine in my gym. Thanks DC what the fuck am I supposed to do now I cant fit any more weights on most of the shit I do,,,, this is a real problem,,,, LOL.... Thanks a lot!!!!

BP, On have some extensions for the Hammer machines that fit into the open ends of the collars and now there is room to add the 7,8 and 9th plate per side since most of the Hammer machines can handle only 5 per side, if you remove the rubber stopper on the collar you can add 6 per side on the Incline Hammer only. DC taugh me the best thing, I went to Home Depot and bought 6' of hardened chain and some of those clasps that rock climbers use for the ends and I can pin up to 150s on most stacks since most stacks ain't shit. I cut the chain up into 3 different lengths for different stacks and I am ready to damage and destroy the equipment...
              "That damn log book"

www.trueprotein.com Highest quality protein at the lowest price...

Comment

It is a nice problem to have I must say,,, lol
                I do not condone the use of anabolic steroids or any illegal drug, any information discussed is for educational purposes only.

"Every goal has a price if you are willing to pay it"

Comment

Awesome.
                  Cliche 'Everyone wants to be big, but no one wants to lift heavy weight'.

Comment

I'm not impressed-I get much redder in the face and don't even get me started on the noises-not yells or screams,I mean strange noises I don't realize I'm making LOL-PS-best was last week-young kid says-"Geez Mister-you looked like your head was gonna pop!"-I might not be as strong as the bros in the pics but I got 'em on the "ugly" :flex:
                    Livin' for the pump

Comment

Originally posted by rippedchef
                      I might not be as strong as the bros in the pics but I got 'em on the "ugly" :flex:
                      I am not usually one to brag but I will bet I am uglier than you.

Comment

Oh yeah, well here's one of me during my famous tricep kickback, orange spandex wearing moments.

I'm really brutal looking.
                        ain't it the shit? Just wait til you guys/gals see some of the strength jumps lol..and the size you put on!
                        Good luck
                        Jimpaul/Newtoketo

EAT BIG, LIFT BIG AND GET BIG...SOUNDS LIKE A PLAN

USE TRUENUTRITION.COM FOR ALL YOUR
                        SUPPLEMENTAL NEEDS!!
                        TO GET MY DISCOUNT USE Jat338

Comment

Dante's gonna kick my ass lol.
                          ain't it the shit? Just wait til you guys/gals see some of the strength jumps lol..and the size you put on!
                          Good luck
                          Jimpaul/Newtoketo

EAT BIG, LIFT BIG AND GET BIG...SOUNDS LIKE A PLAN

USE TRUENUTRITION.COM FOR ALL YOUR
                          SUPPLEMENTAL NEEDS!!
                          TO GET MY DISCOUNT USE Jat338

Comment

I loved this post! nuff said my man!

TH
                            For all your Trueprotein supplement needs (www.trueprotein.com), use this code (SER742) and receive 5% off your purchase. Save 10% on orders 16lbs or more!

Comment

That pic reminds me of the 30reppers i had on leg presses lats friday
                              Sponsored by Norkost.no

Comment

Working...
                              X