bicep exercise that elimates forearms

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bicep exercise that elimates forearms

Is there any exercises that hit biceps without the forearm? mine always give out before the bicep because they are stronger and over power.

No, a faster bar speed could help with less activation though, no science to that just experience.
    How long can you go without believing in YOURSELF, before you are officially dead!

This isn't "Tea-Time Relaxy-Muscle", this is INTENSE Muscle. Bring something to the table or don't fucking show up. - Sammich

Comment

I know Dorian had a nautilus machine in his gym that hit it perfectly

Comment

I would think if you can find some machines or apparatus that will eliminate the need to grip the bar you should be good, like the nautilus machine you mentioned or a hammer strength plate loaded curl where you can use an open palm.

Have you tried using straps around the bar to eliminate the need to grip the bar really tight?
        Be true to yourself and fuel your body with nothing less the highest quality supplements. Only available at TrueNutrition.com Use discount code: KSP945 to save 5% on your order!

Stickies...just read the damn stickies...

2014 Xcalibur Cup Bantam Open - 1st
        2014 Tracey Greenwood Classic Bantam Open - 1st
        2015 Beat Cancer!

Comment

Oh come on, who wouldn't want big-ass forearms?

But if you insist...try these...courtesy of JJJJJeff Daniels...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MWmk9iFRIK4[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8HHSmSz5Jes[/YOUTUBE]
          Max Muscle
          5020 Katella Ave.
          Los Alamitos, CA 90720
          www.MaxMuscleLosAlamitos.com

Comment

Isolator comes with wrist straps that eliminate gripping.
            Follow my NEW journal if you please:

http://www.intensemuscle.com/showthread.php?t=48304

"They say I'm no good...cause I'm so hood, rich folks do not want me around" 50

"You are you. That is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You."
            Dr. Seuss

I would like to thank all the stupid people of the world. Without you guys I would only be average.

"Tell them bitches get a stick I'm done leading the blind"
            Nicki Minaj

Comment

a)straps as some have mentioned
              b)machines as some have mentioned
              c)machines, but put the handle on the base of your palm/wrist and pull without gripping the handles

Comment

Originally posted by mentalflex View Post
                I would think if you can find some machines or apparatus that will eliminate the need to grip the bar you should be good, like the nautilus machine you mentioned or a hammer strength plate loaded curl where you can use an open palm.

Have you tried using straps around the bar to eliminate the need to grip the bar really tight?
                Yeah i have used a preacher machine with open palm that works and wide grip barbell curls

Comment

Originally posted by MUSCLETECH View Post
                  Yeah i have used a preacher machine with open palm that works and wide grip barbell curls
                  Maybe try ankle cuffs on your wrists and do some cable curls? If wide grip BB curls work, then what about attaching a lat pulldown bar to a low cable? Or even using ab straps attached to a low pulley and slide your arms into them up to you wrists so you are curling up from your forearms?

I'm just brainstorming some options for ya...
                  Be true to yourself and fuel your body with nothing less the highest quality supplements. Only available at TrueNutrition.com Use discount code: KSP945 to save 5% on your order!

Stickies...just read the damn stickies...

2014 Xcalibur Cup Bantam Open - 1st
                  2014 Tracey Greenwood Classic Bantam Open - 1st
                  2015 Beat Cancer!

Comment

Working...
                  X