App specifically for DC training?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• App specifically for DC training?

Why isn't there one? It wouldn't be that hard to make. Atleast a mobile friendly site that could keep track and make it easy.

Anyone have any recommendations for an iPhone?

What would you have the app do?
    You're perfect, yes it's true. But without me...you're only you.

Comment

Originally posted by RageBlanket View Post
      What would you have the app do?
      Have standardized warm ups that I don't have to retype in every time, and then show last times work sets so I can beat them.

Also have A1, B1, A2, etc.

Comment

Somewhere on here there's an excel spreadsheet that tracks those, then just get an excel converter for your iPhone.

Comment

In lieu of an app, try this.

http://www.intensemuscle.com/showthread.php?t=31602

Hope that helps some, maybe another member is aware of an app.

Comment

Do you have any idea how many newbies would try DC and thus bastardize the program if there was an app for DC?

I also heard of this thing called a logbook. It is pretty neat. You use a pen to write on paper and by turning a page over, you can see what you did last time and then put a new workout on a clean page. I know, I know...it blew my mind the first time I heard about it too.
            Be true to yourself and fuel your body with nothing less the highest quality supplements. Only available at TrueNutrition.com Use discount code: KSP945 to save 5% on your order!

Stickies...just read the damn stickies...

2014 Xcalibur Cup Bantam Open - 1st
            2014 Tracey Greenwood Classic Bantam Open - 1st
            2015 Beat Cancer!

Comment

Originally posted by RageBlanket View Post
              In lieu of an app, try this.

http://www.intensemuscle.com/showthread.php?t=31602

Hope that helps some, maybe another member is aware of an app.
              Thanks man I'll check this out.

Originally posted by mentalflex View Post
              Do you have any idea how many newbies would try DC and thus bastardize the program if there was an app for DC?

I also heard of this thing called a logbook. It is pretty neat. You use a pen to write on paper and by turning a page over, you can see what you did last time and then put a new workout on a clean page. I know, I know...it blew my mind the first time I heard about it too.
              You don't have to be a dick. There are a ton of benefits to having data digitized. But, I'm not going to give a smart ass response as to why. I will assume you are smart enough to figure out why digital tracking would be beneficial.

Comment

Originally posted by Crunk View Post
                Thanks man I'll check this out.

You don't have to be a dick. There are a ton of benefits to having data digitized. But, I'm not going to give a smart ass response as to why. I will assume you are smart enough to figure out why digital tracking would be beneficial.
                I am the voice of sarcasm...not being a dick my man. Hang around a little while, you'll see I mean no ill will, just like to joke a bit.
                Last edited by mentalflex; 02-15-2013, 07:24 PM.
                Be true to yourself and fuel your body with nothing less the highest quality supplements. Only available at TrueNutrition.com Use discount code: KSP945 to save 5% on your order!

Stickies...just read the damn stickies...

2014 Xcalibur Cup Bantam Open - 1st
                2014 Tracey Greenwood Classic Bantam Open - 1st
                2015 Beat Cancer!

Comment

I am the voice of sarcasm...not being a dick my man. Hang around a little while, you'll see I mean no ill will, just like to joke a bit.
                  Alright fair enough :peace:

Comment

He's lying Crunk. He's a dick! :moon:
                    2014 USPA Nevada State / Regional Championships - 1,168 total

2014 USPA National Championships - 1,235 total

2014 Village Gym Meet - 1,260 total

2015 USPA Camp Pendleton Meet - 1,235 total

Journal: http://intensemuscle.com/showthread....80#post1112980

Comment

lost me here

Comment

Why isn't there one? It wouldn't be that hard to make. Atleast a mobile friendly site that could keep track and make it easy.

Anyone have any recommendations for an iPhone?
                        I understand what you mean Crunk as I've been a pen/pad kind of guy all of my life but I finally switched over the apps last year and I love it. I'm using one called Gymgoal that's free for the iPhone (their website is horrible however) and it's not bad to use once I get the program typed in there.
                        Last edited by devodev; 02-16-2013, 12:02 PM.
                        Discount TRUE PROTEIN CODE: DND849
                        get
                        5% off all purchases, and up to 10% off BIG orders at http://<span style="font-size:20px">...ein.com</span>
                        !

Comment

^^^^ corrected: it's called Gymgoal, not Gymbag.
                          Discount TRUE PROTEIN CODE: DND849
                          get
                          5% off all purchases, and up to 10% off BIG orders at http://<span style="font-size:20px">...ein.com</span>
                          !

Comment

You don't have to be a dick.
                            That's because he has other people do his dirty work for him.
                            Ph.D., Theoretical Physics '16
                            kind of a douche

Comment

"Beat your DC app" just doesn't have the same ring to it as "Beat your logbook". Lol.

Comment

Working...
                              X