So just drink the olive oil?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So just drink the olive oil?

Do you just consume off the shelf olive oil? I got some extra virgin olive oil from Wal Mart for cooking, is this the right stuff?

How much should I consume in my shake, when, and how many times per day?

Sorry if this has been rehashed, I'm just curious.

Thanks guys!
    23 years old, 6'3", 240lbs :showoff:

430 strapped deadlift
    255 belted squat for reps :fresty:
    225 incline BB :fresty:

GETTING THERE!

yea extra virgin is the stuff. i would start out slow. like 1 tablespoon per shake. if you start out too fast you'll be on the toilet alot. you can slowly up it to two or three tablespoons a shake once you start to get used to it. you can use it in any of your daily shakes(except pwo and before bed) as you see fit.
    My style is impetuous, my defense is impregnable. I'm unna eat your style, i'm unna eat your style's kids.

Comment

Sweet, thanks for the information.

Should I down some on non-traning days as well? Any after carb cutoff?

Thanks for the quick answer, greatly appreciated!

Arron
      23 years old, 6'3", 240lbs :showoff:

430 strapped deadlift
      255 belted squat for reps :fresty:
      225 incline BB :fresty:

GETTING THERE!

Comment

bah, forget all that measuring mumbo jumbo.. just take a hearty schwig whenever you walk by

yes, i'm j/k
        www.trueprotein.com

www.proactivehealthnet.com/healthBB/

"Those who do not beleive in the impossible, should not distract those who are already doing it"

"if we aren't supposed to eat animals, why are they made out of meat?"

Note: i'm not an expert, but i'm probably right.

"Furthermore, the urge to overindulge is almost absent when drinking urine." - the skeptic's dictionary about urine therapy.

Comment

Just to confirm, Heavy Hitter wasn't joking about the toilet.

Comment

no i wasn't kidding. i started out at three tablespoons a day. not knowing any better, and my insides were just destroyed for like a week,lol. any ways, yes take it in on non-training days. thats when you do you're growing and you need the calories to grow. after the carb cuttoff be careful. if you tend to gain fat easily then i would say no. i personally have to work to put on fat, so i drink all the olive oil i want
            My style is impetuous, my defense is impregnable. I'm unna eat your style, i'm unna eat your style's kids.

Comment

It tends to make me sick if I take too much at one time... I would agree with the other guys and say ease into it.
              I do not condone the use of anabolic steroids or any illegal drug, any information discussed is for educational purposes only.

"Every goal has a price if you are willing to pay it"

Comment

Yeah, when I trained for meats I DID just take drinks of my EFA's. Sometimes I mixed. I usually mix my protein in water or juice and I like it very light. So the oil just makes it kind of gross for me. But yeah, very much a "stool" loosener.
                International Elite Raw Powerlifter
                Blood - Sweat - Chalk

Comment

Working...
                X