Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

****Discount Code Winnings for September 2012*** IMPORTANT CHANGES INSIDE!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ****Discount Code Winnings for September 2012*** IMPORTANT CHANGES INSIDE!!

Hey again True Nutrition code holders, it is time once again to award our loyal customers with more free product and cash! True Nutrition is undergoing many major changes as many of you are well aware, and one such change is a slight revision to the discount code program that will only work to our customers' benefit. Please be sure to read through the newly-revised discount code rules in the link below, and read on for the winnings!

http://truenutrition.com/t-codes.aspx

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    True Nutrition is happy to award even MORE protein this month through our discount code program!

Keep up the good work and keep passing on the word about TN! E-mail Carl at [email protected] to collect. Be sure to check for your name below for this month's protein winnings! Dont forget, we have now reduced the cash in amount to only 8lbs in winnings that can be exchanged at a rate of $5/lb!! Anyone collecting cash must have a valid W-9 on file with us, however, to collect cash.

For every $300 cash-in amount, discount code winners have their choice of either:

8lbs of our standard Protein or Carbohydrate powders

OR

1x Fish Oil + 1 Bottle of Caps

OR

3x Bottles of Caps

OR

4lbs of Protein and 1 Bottle of Caps

OR

Cash @ $5.00 a pound+
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------
    September Protein Winnings

$300 8lbs $40

BDC739 Brad
    BRD231 Brendan
    DND849 Devin
    ERB326 Ryan
    INC745 Ian
    JAW325 Whit
    JSG555 Jonathan
    KEB246 Kyle
    KSF812 Kurtis
    MDR963 Matt
    mik247 Michael
    MLG571 Michael
    MWC900 Mathew
    RJR168 Ryan
    TER408 Keith
    twn359 Tommy
    tys124 Tony
    YKF124 Isaac

A lot of people up for 8 pounds of free protein or $40 this month for sending us NEW customers (with their discount codes) who bought over 300 dollars in total from www.Truenutrition.com.
    ------------------------------------

$600 16lbs $80

DKT737 Derek
    JNZ272 Jason
    LYLE Lyle
    TSH223 Travis

These guys get 16 pounds of free protein or $80 this month for sending us unique customers with their discount code who bought over 600 dollars in total from www.Truenutrition.com.
    -------------------------------------

$4200 112lbs $560

SBW127 Stev

Steve is looking at $560 this month for sending us unique customers with their discount code who bought over 4200 dollars in total from www.Truenutrition.com.

$8100 216lbs $1080

JNG375 John

John earned 216lbs pounds of free protein or $1080 (!!) this month for sending us unique customers with their discount code who bought over 8100 dollars in total from www.Truenutrition.com!!!

$9300 248lbs $1240

bnt602 Ben

Ben comes in at a whopping 248lbs pounds (!!) of free protein or $1240 this month for sending us unique customers with their discount code who bought over 9300 dollars in total from www.Truenutrition.com!!!!!!
    ------------------------------------
    Discount winnings for September 2012

Please contact Carl at [email protected] with the type of protein (or protein mix) or different proteins you want and True Nutrition flavor and sweetener you want (if any) with the shipping address (alot of you forget to send that) and please put "I sold protein for Dante in June" in the subject line so I know what post this is coming from. Alot of you asked if you could substitute the waxy maize for protein, yes I have no problem with that as its roughly the same price. Please remember that the free flavor/sweetener for these does not include the Premium flavoring systems, thats extra that you must paypal over to us ok? We make nothing on True Nutrition Premium flavoring--we pay what you pay for it.

****Note: EVERYONE PLEASE SEND OVER YOUR FULL NAME AND ADDRESS TO US OK. No lie this has happened to us several times in the the past with the discount codes. You say hey this is "Billy Ray" and i want this for protein....I send it over to my warehouse crew and they pick the first address in the database that comes up and it turns out you moved. And we send to that address in the database. Please send me your full name and address so they can cut and paste it right in there and there are no mistakes.
    TrueProtein: The highest quality products at the absolute lowest prices!

If you have any questions or comments, I am GM here at True Protein, feel free to contact me personally.

Use discount code "CNIZZ" at checkout to receive 5% off of your ENTIRE order!

Thanks for anyone who used my code!

Now....I see that the new system is gift-certificate based and we get an 80 dollar gift certificate (or 40 cash) for every 300 tallied. How does that work? Do we get some kind of gift certificate code sent to us? Or do we email in our orders for 80 dollars worth of goods?

ME LOVE TRUE NUTRITION!
    Use True Nutrition Discount Code YKF124 for 5-10% off of all orders from TRUENUTRITION.com!

My On-Site Log

My Off-Site Log

Comment

Awesome, happy to be back again.

Thanks as always.

Sent from my Thunderbolt using Tapatalk 2
      True Protein
      The best protein at the best price
      Use my code twn359 for a 5% discount

Comment

Working...
      X