Bodybuilding apps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bodybuilding apps

Pretty general question but i was wondering if anyone had any good bodybuilding/training iphone apps that they suggested.

Thanks
    Wanna save $$$ on your next protein purchase? Use TES117 for 5% off your order at www.truenutrition.com.

I have Gym Buddy for my I Phone....I like it alot.....
    STEEL

"SIMPLICITY, CONSISTENCY, INTENSITY"

Comment

I like RunKeeper for tracking my walking. It is free!

http://runkeeper.com/running-app
      Last edited by jrf0104; 09-21-2012, 03:42 PM.

Comment

You posted in the dogg pound so you're probably looking for more of log type apps for DC training, but I've recently switched to 5/3/1 and have been using the free 5/3/1 apps on my Iphone. Just input your maxes and the program tells you the poundages and reps, works great.

Comment

Try jefit...little bit troublesome at first but it's growing on me...also it's free
          Originally posted by thsfootball
          Stressing about what's catabolic- catabolic

Comment

GymBuddy for me too.

Comment

I track my exercises, sets, and reps with Fitocracy

Comment

someone should put together a dc app... theres a hst app even, we should have one

Comment

I'll second Fitocracy. There is a good community on there.

They have a website and iphone app with android coming in the future. It's free to sign up.

Comment

+1 on the DC Logbook app.. i have done my log book several different ways and at the end of the day its the same sweaty, barely legible, not organized mess no matter what i try..
                    So if the app set you up for a workout like a calendar and each exercise would be something like an appointment where it would bring up a full page of information inputs.. so you could track your warm ups, work set, static hold if applicable.. once the information was in there you would have some pretty neat ability to track and graph progress.. I mean, you could even cross reference your workout performance with your diet, weight, bf%.. be pretty interesting to compare all of that information as you progressed.. you would end up with some really valuable data i would imagine.. especially in that form!
                    Surely there is someone on this board that can write iphone apps?
                    Last edited by bradw; 09-23-2012, 01:00 PM.

Comment

I use the app "Spreadsheet."

Comment

With Gym Buddy you can set it up any style you want. It's pretty easy to figure out too....I like it for these reasons. Simplicity is big for me. I think DOH's suggestion would be good too, but I can barely do a spreadsheet on the computer...lol
                        STEEL

"SIMPLICITY, CONSISTENCY, INTENSITY"

Comment

Originally posted by bradw View Post
                          +1 on the DC Logbook app.. i have done my log book several different ways and at the end of the day its the same sweaty, barely legible, not organized mess no matter what i try..
                          So if the app set you up for a workout like a calendar and each exercise would be something like an appointment where it would bring up a full page of information inputs.. so you could track your warm ups, work set, static hold if applicable.. once the information was in there you would have some pretty neat ability to track and graph progress.. I mean, you could even cross reference your workout performance with your diet, weight, bf%.. be pretty interesting to compare all of that information as you progressed.. you would end up with some really valuable data i would imagine.. especially in that form!
                          Surely there is someone on this board that can write iphone apps?
                          That doesn't sound very easy, and if somebody could do it I think it would take a while and probably want to get paid for it.

Comment

JeFit here (for Android). I created my own custom DC routine on it in about 20 minutes.

You can also sync it with their servers so if you had to reset your phone (or use a loaner for 2 weeks like I had to last month), all your data is instantly retrievable.
                            Life is what you make of it.

Comment

Originally posted by eru View Post
                              JeFit here (for Android). I created my own custom DC routine on it in about 20 minutes.

You can also sync it with their servers so if you had to reset your phone (or use a loaner for 2 weeks like I had to last month), all your data is instantly retrievable.
                              Awesome good job, also an advantage with jefit is you can share routines
                              Originally posted by thsfootball
                              Stressing about what's catabolic- catabolic

Comment

Working...
                              X