Complete/incomplete proteins

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Complete/incomplete proteins

Bad habit from BB.com I think I may of picked up over the years....I only count compete protein grams

so everyday I'll consume 6eggs, bag mince, 3chicken breasts, milk, 2cans tuna, 2shakes and slow digesting protein for bed (cottage cheese, bit a chicken, milk etc) and it all comes out to 400g exactly

But should I also be counting, the protein in....the spagehetti with the tuna, and the protein in....the oats with eggs, the oats in the shake, the protein in the baked beans ETC??????

Cheers felllaaaaas
    "Never give up form for weight, makes no sense, form is key the weights will follow..."

"Get...it...done"

**RACK's Shitt HOTT Dogg Logg**

CLICK HERE TO SUBSCRIBE

overanalyzing bro! Think you shouldn't do that unless you're trying to get back at somebody who boasts that he consumes more protein than you do. Just remember to keep the 'complete protein grams' up.
    Consistency is the key

Protein? Use this for a 5% discount at www.trueprotein.com: LVP931

Comment

cheers boss! Yeah, overanalyzsing come to think of it
      "Never give up form for weight, makes no sense, form is key the weights will follow..."

"Get...it...done"

**RACK's Shitt HOTT Dogg Logg**

CLICK HERE TO SUBSCRIBE

Comment

hey is rackitup from sg? or the 'boss' thing just a coincidence?

Comment

Rack, Sit back take a pill and relax, of course you are eating complete proteins, you eaten animals ain't ya, all animals are complete along with beans and legumes, ok so just chill and keep the protein grams up there...
          "That damn log book"

www.trueprotein.com Highest quality protein at the lowest price...

Comment

RED MEAT RED MEAT RED MEAT

I only switch up when I need a change but it's in this order= steak, beef, hamburger, eggs, etc.

IMO :dcchomp: :dcchomp: :dcchomp:
            jim
            ain't it the shit? Just wait til you guys/gals see some of the strength jumps lol..and the size you put on!
            Good luck
            Jimpaul/Newtoketo

EAT BIG, LIFT BIG AND GET BIG...SOUNDS LIKE A PLAN

USE TRUENUTRITION.COM FOR ALL YOUR
            SUPPLEMENTAL NEEDS!!
            TO GET MY DISCOUNT USE Jat338

Comment

When you mix proteins you really have nothing to worry about as far as amino acid profiles go. Also,,, if you are getting in 2 grams per lb of bodyweight then there is no reason to be concerned with this little stuff. Kind of like hitting a nail with a sledgehammer,,, it is going to go in the board for sure.
              I do not condone the use of anabolic steroids or any illegal drug, any information discussed is for educational purposes only.

"Every goal has a price if you are willing to pay it"

Comment

first off, sorry for bumping an old thread but i did a search and i figured it would be better to bump this one rather than create a new thread asking a very similar Qn.

after reading this thread i am still not 100% sure if you are allowed to include protein from incomplete sources (e.g. bread, oats etc..) as part of your daily count.

my impression from the responses above is that you can, so long as your complete protein count is still very high.

to try and rephrase- that the 2g/lb count is for TOTAL protein intake, however the vast majority of this should be from complete sources such as meat.

can someone please confirm this?? thankyou

Comment

Originally posted by FMJ
                  to try and rephrase- that the 2g/lb count is for TOTAL protein intake, however the vast majority of this should be from complete sources such as meat.

can someone please confirm this?? thankyou
                  yep, that's pretty much how I see it,..... many only count the complete protein however,........ and also it's kinda unavoidable to get the vast majority of the protein from complete protein sources unless you are eating a few lbs of oatmeal a day or something.
                  Last edited by Egill; 05-03-2005, 01:09 AM.
                  each day is an opportunity to move you closer to your goals.

<--- Batdog needs trueprotein for his superpowers www.trueprotein.com
                  for a discount use my Batdog approved discount code: EGO693

Comment

Originally posted by Egill
                    yep, that's pretty much how I see it,..... many only count the complete protein however,........ and also it's kinda unavoidable to get the vast majority of the protein from complete protein sources unless you are eating a few lbs of oatmeal a day or something.
                    thanks, just needed confirmation. :o

Comment

Originally posted by jimpaul
                      RED MEAT RED MEAT RED MEAT

I only switch up when I need a change but it's in this order= steak, beef, hamburger, eggs, etc.

IMO :dcchomp: :dcchomp: :dcchomp:
                      jim
                      what kind of steak do you usually eat ? cause there are alot of different cuts.

Comment

Working...
                      X