Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

how long to wait before taking measurements...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how long to wait before taking measurements...

ive been doing the dc training for 3 weeks now and i must say i really like it and with college starting tomorow 3 days of intensity is much easier to fit in than 5 or 6 days at the gym. anyways to my question. how long should i wait before i take body measurements or weight myself. ive been esting almost anything i want and it doesnt look like i gained much fat but i do look bigger and im not doing any cardio. sorry if this is a stupid question :chair:

Originally posted by goliath23
    ive been doing the dc training for 3 weeks now and i must say i really like it and with college starting tomorow 3 days of intensity is much easier to fit in than 5 or 6 days at the gym. anyways to my question. how long should i wait before i take body measurements or weight myself. ive been esting almost anything i want and it doesnt look like i gained much fat but i do look bigger and im not doing any cardio. sorry if this is a stupid question :chair:
    4 weeks is good...
    "That damn log book"

www.trueprotein.com Highest quality protein at the lowest price...

Comment

alright thanks

Comment

I usually get mine pre blast and post blast,,, that seems to work, I also like to snap pictures every couple of weeks to keep tabs on my progress.
        I do not condone the use of anabolic steroids or any illegal drug, any information discussed is for educational purposes only.

"Every goal has a price if you are willing to pay it"

Comment

Originally posted by bigp3
          I usually get mine pre blast and post blast,,, that seems to work, I also like to snap pictures every couple of weeks to keep tabs on my progress.
          i like that idea i think im going to go with that, thanks. i think im gonna be pleastly surprised by the results.

Comment

it is not a scientific thing just do what works for you bro
            I do not condone the use of anabolic steroids or any illegal drug, any information discussed is for educational purposes only.

Comment

i know its not scientific or anything but i know you cant do it everyday or else you start changing things to quickly without giving techniques there time to work

Comment

I am all for keeping track of your progress,,, I am the king of anal people

Comment

Originally posted by bigp3
                  I am the king of anal people

Taking things out of context is fun...

Or maybe it is that I am up 2 hours early and need to go back to sleep...

TrueNutrition.com discount code: AAL229 saves you 5%

Feel free to PM me with injury questions - I'll get back to you soon as I can.

Comment

Working...
                  X