Lifting partner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lifting partner

I was just wondering if any of you had/have any successful lifting partners in the gym. I determine success in a lifting partner as another person pushing you harder than you would normally push yourself AND someone who has similar goals and knows what they are doing.

How does one tell a lifting partner (who is obviously not on the same page as you are) that you don't want to be his lifting partner anymore without pissing the guy off.
    Wanna save $$$ on your next protein purchase? Use TES117 for 5% off your order at www.truenutrition.com.

Originally posted by trojandogg View Post
    I was just wondering if any of you had/have any successful lifting partners in the gym. I determine success in a lifting partner as another person pushing you harder than you would normally push yourself AND someone who has similar goals and knows what they are doing.

How does one tell a lifting partner (who is obviously not on the same page as you are) that you don't want to be his lifting partner anymore without pissing the guy off.
    You've really just answered your own question...kindly tell him you are on different pages and you are going solo for the time being. If he gets mad, tough shit.
    Heckman aka "WISE" OLD MAN

Comment

yeah.. i kinda thought that being blunt would be best approach. Thanks for re-affirming my thoughts on the matter.
      Wanna save $$$ on your next protein purchase? Use TES117 for 5% off your order at www.truenutrition.com.

Comment

The matter looks resolved, but I definitely agree with Heckman. Just be straightforward.

Comment

Breaking up is hard to do.
          -KidRok-
          "...because I won't accept that I can't."

www.https://Truenutrition.com/
          5% OFF with Discount Code "FXL222"

https://www.facebook.com/hopsfitnessxl

Comment

Working...
          X