Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dante and you all guys read this succes story!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dante and you all guys read this succes story!!

Ok, some of you guys know I'm Dutch and I own a gym here in Holland. I'm into my third blast and I've been teaching some of my trainees the Dc workout style for as far as my knowledge goes.

Now one of my trainees -and this is no joke- gained 38lbs in less then 12 weeks!! :3some: Ain't this fucking unbelievable??
    He has been so dedicated didn't skip any training and eats like a horse.
    He is lurking this board every day but doesn't post (he's so shy )
    I hope he chims in as he reads this.
    Dante is this a record for our little country?

I have gained 14 lbs in 2 1/2 blasts until now and happy with it I could eat a little bit more but I wanna be lean a little before going on vacation in 4 weeks. Don't wanna have that fat pig feeling while walking the beach

But hey 38 lbs man and it hasn't stopped yet , insane isn't it?

that is great , i did about the same, but was coming off contest shape
    im not hardcore, im not cool, pretending any different would be acting the fool--- ill leave that to those who are good at it

Training for the Proffesional Natural Olympia fall 2006

RESPECT ALL, ADMIRE FEW, IDOLIZE NONE

SQUAT TILL YER EYES BLEED!!!! IM GOIN PLATNUM STRAIT TO THE TOP NEVER STOP UNLESS I DROP.

Comment

that is impressive. a little details about the guy would be nice

Comment

Originally posted by goliath23
        that is impressive. a little details about the guy would be nice
        Sure what do you wanna know?
        I told him about this thread I started about him so I hope he will give his own command on this soon.

Comment

age, height, weight before and after. on gear or not. how long you've been training before the big change. measurements of before and after if you feel like it.

Comment

Originally posted by goliath23
            age, height, weight before and after. on gear or not. how long you've been training before the big change. measurements of before and after if you feel like it.
            Ok he's 25 and 6"1 ( 1.86m) I think he's got 6 or 7 years of training under his belt ,don't know for sure cause he trained in another gym before he came to me.
            He was stuck like most of us although he ate pretty good already.
            His weight was 104 kg (228,8 lbs) and now 121,5 kg (267,3 lbs)
            He's doing supersupps for the first time so that did help also ,but still I think it's a great accomplishment.
            We didn't measure anything sorry.........
            Like I said I hope he chims in..............

Comment

HP, Thats very impressive, great job to both of you and you know that nothing is like your first cycle and with this program and the years he has hell of a combination...
              "That damn log book"

www.trueprotein.com Highest quality protein at the lowest price...

Comment

The guy Hompie is talking about is me.
                Sorry i couldnt post sooner, i was i little bit busy this weekend.
                What Hompie is saying is true...only i am a year younger and i inch shorter lol.. my gains are great, he talked me in to DC training in the beginning of june ,now i am one and a half blast further and a good 35 pounds heavier.
                Of course the super supps did their job but the new style of training and the 200 grams of protein extra every day worked just great.
                Iam eating my six or seven meals every day and mix them up protein\fat and protein\carbs.
                I guess i am doning the same as most of the guys on this board.
                Iam just goning to try to keep beating the logg eat my meals and grow.
                I wanna say thanks to every one on the board for the tons of info and i wil keep you all informed maybe i can mixin in a couple off discussions in the future.

Thanks Jp.

Comment

Originally posted by JPN
                  What Hompie is saying is true...only i am a year younger and i inch shorter lol.. my gains are great, he talked me in to DC training in the beginning of june ,now i am one and a half blast further and a good 35 pounds heavier.
                  Of course the super supps did their job but the new style of training and the 200 grams of protein extra every day worked just great.
                  Iam eating my six or seven meals every day and mix them up protein\fat and protein\carbs.
                  I wanna say thanks to every one on the board for the tons of info and i wil keep you all informed maybe i can mixin in a couple off discussions in the future.

Thanks Jp.
                  Hey Jp !!
                  Glad you could join........

Comment

Originally posted by JPN

Thanks Jp.
                    Congratulations on your gains, something what extra protein the right supps with a very tough program and giving it 110% will do for you, good luck and keep us posted.

Oh yea, Welcome to IM...
                    "That damn log book"

www.trueprotein.com Highest quality protein at the lowest price...

Comment

congrats bro,,,, those are amazing gains
                      I do not condone the use of anabolic steroids or any illegal drug, any information discussed is for educational purposes only.

"Every goal has a price if you are willing to pay it"

Comment

Congrats--its post like these that take the frustration out of my system for an hour
                        @dante_trudel

Comment

Originally posted by Doggcrapp
                          Congrats--its post like these that take the frustration out of my system for an hour
                          Yep we are the Dutchmen !!
                          Say Dante what were the greatest gains someone made with your program?

Comment

in the shortest time period? or overall?
                            @dante_trudel

Comment

Originally posted by Doggcrapp
                              in the shortest time period? or overall?
                              Shortest time

Comment

Working...
                              X