2 days out Arizona Open Championships

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 days out Arizona Open Championships

those that have seen me in the past hopefully you will see my best conditioning to date
    Attached Files
    I GET MY SUPPLEMENTS WHERE TOP ATHLETES GET THEIRS : TRUEPROTEIN.COM

:preach:

2008 Mr. Indiana Heavyweight Champ

Dem quads.

Comment

Looking great. Good posing too.
      1994 Ohio Gran Prix 4th place
      2010 Kentucky State Championships 1st place
      2011 Northern Kentucky 4th place
      2012 Kentucky Grand Prix 1st place
      2014 Francois Classic 3rd place
      2015 Francois Classic 2nd Place

Truenutrition.com
      Use Discount Code AMJ

Comment

You are bringing one damn complete package! Thick, shredded, proportionate....very nice! Wish you the best!
        Be true to yourself and fuel your body with nothing less the highest quality supplements. Only available at TrueNutrition.com Use discount code: KSP945 to save 5% on your order!

Stickies...just read the damn stickies...

2014 Xcalibur Cup Bantam Open - 1st
        2014 Tracey Greenwood Classic Bantam Open - 1st
        2015 Beat Cancer!

Comment

Grainy and nice full, round muscle bellies! This is the best condition you have been in IMO. Wow, I would hate to be your competition! Your rear lat spread is sick! Good luck...not that you will need it.
          "It is impossible to defeat an ignorant man in argument." -William G. McAdoo

Comment

thanks guys! i still DC train and working with Amit has brought my best so far

Comment

Looking great man. Best of luck with your show.
              My Training Journal

Comment

Best I've seen you - via pics at least - Josh. Nice work, man!

-S
                The Book Has Arrived!
                The Book Has Arrived!

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a pristine, well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, used up, worn out, and shouting, "Holy #$&^%$^... What a ride!!!"

www.TrueNutrition.com

2012 NPC Master's Nationals HW 5th. Mid-USA HW & Overall
                2010 NPC Jr. USA HW 4th, Pacific USA Heavy 2nd
                2009 NPC Mr. Arizona HW & Overall, Jr. Nationals HW 16th, Smoked at USA's

Comment

V impressive, love the rear lat spread shot mate

Comment

How much are you weighin there Josh?def the best i have seen you!Have fun this weekend!

Comment

You are ready bro

Looking ripped and ready bro

Comment

its a two day show so it will be a little different than normal but prejudge is tonight 7pm and night show tomorrow 6pm...big show around 350 competitors. i am sure some good guys will show up in heavyweight class and i already know my buddy and metroflex member anthony hobson in the supers is great along with ryan foxx who has top 10 usa before...also, my buddy and member of metroflex scott turner will dominate the middleweights and will def be in it for the overall and possible pro card the following week at usa...so even if i pull off heavyweight class win the overall will be a battle but this is the most shredded physique i have brought to the stage so i am happy with that

Comment

Love the fact that you can see your REAR delts from your FRONT poses! LOL. Nice work on the delts! Keep us posted.
                          "It is impossible to defeat an ignorant man in argument." -William G. McAdoo

Comment

Let us know how it went when you get on here!

And your shoulders are absolutely massive.

Comment

won the heavyweight class and lost a 3 way tie breaker with superheavy ryan foxx and middleweight scott turner both of which are going to do well at USA...ryan foxx took the overall title and well deserved! i will post pix of us in 3 in the overall...

Comment

Working...
                              X