whats up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• whats up

Well I dont post much on boards because of all the kids and bullcrap thats on them. I have been reading in these forums for a few weeks and seems to be some good people on here. I guess since I am new to this board I will say a little about myself I have been working out for about ten years. I started out reading flex, and after a year or so I slowly started backing off my training volume, and tweaking things over the next few years from watching others in the gym either grow or just spin there wheels I seen what works and dont work for 90+ percent of people. Anyways so this aint to long the bottom line is I found out through trail and error that ....high intensity low volume high frequency training works the best for most people....so seems like most people on here are on the right track and there is alot less frivolous posts and topics. I have read some of Doggcrapp early writings cycle for pennies....... the guy seems to know his stuff......so I am here to learn and hopefully help with my little knowledge........
    EPHESIANS 6:12
    For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age, against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places.

Welcome to the boards
    TRAIN
    EAT
    SLEEP

DC STYLE!!!

www.trueprotein.com

Comment

hey.. nice to have you here.
      www.trueprotein.com

www.proactivehealthnet.com/healthBB/

"Those who do not beleive in the impossible, should not distract those who are already doing it"

"if we aren't supposed to eat animals, why are they made out of meat?"

Note: i'm not an expert, but i'm probably right.

"Furthermore, the urge to overindulge is almost absent when drinking urine." - the skeptic's dictionary about urine therapy.

Comment

Welcome to IM and you sound like you have the same evolution of experience that I do. This is bar none the best place on the net for DoggCrapp trainees and ones that utilize it's principles. You are right, there are no frivolous posts on this board. The mods are very strict with off-topic stuff and I think that's a good thing. There is absolutely no flaming here and we are all part of a huge family.

Comment

Welcome to IM and very good post, glad to see someone using their head and seeing what does work for them and what does not, glad you are hear and good luck with any training program you do...
          "That damn log book"

www.trueprotein.com Highest quality protein at the lowest price...

Comment

Thanks guys.......glad to be here........
            EPHESIANS 6:12
            For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age, against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places.

Comment

Welcome Havoc,
              Sounds like you have your head screwed on right.
              CrossFit Champions
              Champions Combat Arts

Comment

welcome and hope you enjoy your stay

Comment

well like G and In-Human say, this isn't a beginner program and you need to know your body, need to know when you are overtraining, and when you need to rest. based on your post, you have been around the block, and i see that it has brought you here, and you wont' be any happier. Welcome and grow big.
                  word

Comment

welcome. and what everyone else said
                    My style is impetuous, my defense is impregnable. I'm unna eat your style, i'm unna eat your style's kids.

Comment

Working...
                    X