O Man

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• O Man

OK now I know what it is like to eat. Just finished 14 chicken breasts and am feeling great. I was always a big eater but when everyone just saw me eat that there mouths dropped lol. I Love this new program. THanks DC and In-Human and everyone else that helped I am only a week into it and am already looking much fuller and bigger. Thanks again.

GR03

In 1 week? are you serious. I know DC's methods are good, but hell how much bigger/fuller can you be in a week?!?

Why 14 Chicken Breasts? i hope that wasn't all at once? if it was prepare to fasten yourself to the toilet seat fella!!!
    GOODFELLA....

Comment

Originally posted by GyM RaT 03
      OK now I know what it is like to eat. Just finished 14 chicken breasts and am feeling great. I was always a big eater but when everyone just saw me eat that there mouths dropped lol. I Love this new program. THanks DC and In-Human and everyone else that helped I am only a week into it and am already looking much fuller and bigger. Thanks again.

GR03

Was that 14 in a week?? Or in one siting?!?!?!?!

R

Comment

Thats about 500g of protein at once...you're about 7ft10, 800lbs or sumthing...? :p

Comment

Its 225 grms of protein, I just figured it out. I was really hungry though. THere not full chicken breasts there like strips sorry i typed it wrong before. Oh and that was in one sitting.

GR03

Comment

Originally posted by GyM RaT 03
            Its 225 grms of protein, I just figured it out. I was really hungry though. THere not full chicken breasts there like strips sorry i typed it wrong before. Oh and that was in one sitting.

GR03
            Ok lets not OD on chicken ok, I think 80-100 grams is about good, lets spead it out if possible...
            "That damn log book"

www.trueprotein.com Highest quality protein at the lowest price...

Comment

Originally posted by In-Human
              Ok lets not OD on chicken ok, I think 80-100 grams is about good, lets spead it out if possible...
              Damn save the chicken and fish and turkey for the diet I EAT BEEF offseason.
              Massive G
              Discount Code MASSG

www.trueprotein.com

Discount Code MASSG

MG "Powdered Muscle" http://www.trueprotein.com/Product_D...id=31&pid=6952

MG "Testosterone Booster" http://www.trueprotein.com/Product_D...id=31&pid=6954

Comment

lol ok In-Human next time Ill send you half.

GR03

Comment

Originally posted by Massive G
                  Damn save the chicken and fish and turkey for the diet I EAT BEEF offseason.
                  Hey listen, not all of us can be like you, 300 lbs all muscle, some of us a small danty guys ok...
                  "That damn log book"

www.trueprotein.com Highest quality protein at the lowest price...

Comment

Chicken breasts in the offseason? Isn't that defined as a glutton for punishment?

Comment

Furthermore, either my definition of chicken breast is slightly different from yours or your chickens grow breasts a lot smaller than mine because I truly doubt that anyone could down 14 breasts in one sitting. By my definition, that's over 10kg of meat....

Comment

Seems he had just the tenderloins

Comment

Maybe they were chicken wings. Like 6 inches big or somethin.

The chicken breast i get usually comes to about 20lbs per breast. Now thast some serious fucking meat.

Comment

Originally posted by asim
                            Maybe they were chicken wings. Like 6 inches big or somethin.
                            He clearly said breasts, which are strikingly different from wings in several fundamental ways. Well, maybe you are suggesting that his knowledge of poultry anatomy is at fault eh?

Originally posted by asim
                            The chicken breast i get usually comes to about 20lbs per breast. Now thast some serious fucking meat.
                            20lbs per breast? Now are you entirely sure about that sir? 20lbs per breast sounds more like baby ostrich than chicken to me. If he ate the breasts pertinent to your particular chicken species, our friend GyM RaT 03 downed about 280lb of meat in one sitting. Now, I'll wager an entire year's pay that anything less than the size of a fully grown Bengal tiger would have severe difficulty in ingesting that much meat in one meal.

I am afraid that something is rather amiss here.

Comment

i like 20 lb breasts, just not chicken, haha
                              im not hardcore, im not cool, pretending any different would be acting the fool--- ill leave that to those who are good at it

Training for the Proffesional Natural Olympia fall 2006

RESPECT ALL, ADMIRE FEW, IDOLIZE NONE

SQUAT TILL YER EYES BLEED!!!! IM GOIN PLATNUM STRAIT TO THE TOP NEVER STOP UNLESS I DROP.

Comment

Working...
                              X