Dusty Hanshaw + Dorian Yates videos?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dusty Hanshaw + Dorian Yates videos?

I distinctly remembered Dusty talking about going to England and having videos filmed, or in the process of doing so, any news on that?
    Max Muscle
    5020 Katella Ave.
    Los Alamitos, CA 90720
    www.MaxMuscleLosAlamitos.com

I would love to have this come out. Both the original blood and guts vid, and the week in the dungeon were some of my favorite vids.

Comment

Sorry for just seeing this. Last trip to England I did not get a chance to train with Dorian. The weekend fell on the same weekend as the NY Pro so all of the Flex people were in NY.
      TRUE PROTEIN SPONSORED ATHLETE

Proud to be an IForce Nutrition Sponsored Athlete

Become a Fan on facebook to follow my progress http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/dustyhanshaw?ref=ts

www.dustyhanshaw.com

Comment

I'm a sad panda dusty ........ Maybe some day. Until then I'm watching the iforce YouTube videos.
        life is a battle at every front, training is a war I fight to win- Lee priest (I think)

Nothing great comes without sacrifice- Oscar Ardon

True Protein get the best supplements WWW.trueprotein.com
        want a discount? enter code:WAN585 for 5% to 10% off

Comment

Just saw the YouTube videos for I force .

Damn dusty dead lifted a lot.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XPTiz...e_gdata_player

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
          [http://www.truenutrition.com

-discount code: ADA774-

Buy the highest quality protein and other supplements at the lowest prices.
          Save 5% on all orders.

Comment

oh aight thats coo...appreciate the heads up.
            Max Muscle
            5020 Katella Ave.
            Los Alamitos, CA 90720
            www.MaxMuscleLosAlamitos.com

Comment

Imo these videos are very refreshing.
              [http://www.truenutrition.com

-discount code: ADA774-

Buy the highest quality protein and other supplements at the lowest prices.
              Save 5% on all orders.

Comment

nice

Comment

"A Pressing Man's Myth"

"Just a pressing man myth"

Thats classic

Comment

such a huge dusty fan, his work ethic is amazing. At the uk bodypower this year, my friend told me dusty was there early helping set stuff up and was there til the end packing stuff away! Wish I could of met him but I competed at the comp that was on there. Next year hopefully he is there again

Comment

Dusty's new DVD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rw7ed1q4f7w

Here is a link to Dusty's new upcoming DVD. I am a little confused though. At first glance it doesn't appear to be DC training at all.
                      "The Dude Abides" Please Use Discount Code: JNC825

Comment

Im pretty sure someone else has mentioned something along these lines, and I believe Dante came in and stated that filming DC isnt pretty or fun to watch. So that would be why it doesnt appear to be DC training.

Originally posted by Superman66 View Post
                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rw7ed1q4f7w

Here is a link to Dusty's new upcoming DVD. I am a little confused though. At first glance it doesn't appear to be DC training at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Herculeus View Post
                          I believe Dante came in and stated that filming DC isnt pretty or fun to watch.
                          I'm on the school of thought a pure DC training dvd would be something like the Blood and Guts of this new bbing era.

But Imma keep this a secret for when I get to have my own dvd :peep:
                          "If you're ready to do DC, you're not gonna give a flying f*(k about fatigue from the previous exercise. You get under the bar and kill it, each and every time." - homonunculus

"Nothing better than coming to IM and seeing a Wall of Text next to that big Tricep pic." - Lonnie123

“Hateful to me as the gates of Hades is that man who hides one thing in his heart and speaks another.” - Homer

The scale doesn't show a number. When he steps on it, it simply reads: Big Mother Fucker. - Skip

Comment

Was I right though? Didnt Dante state that somewhere?

But I do agree that it would be very similar to the Blood and Guts. I bought the DC video and if they made it more like the blood and guts it would be fine for this new bbing era.

Originally posted by 0001Delta View Post
                            I'm on the school of thought a pure DC training dvd would be something like the Blood and Guts of this new bbing era.

But Imma keep this a secret for when I get to have my own dvd :peep:

Comment

Originally posted by Herculeus View Post
                              Was I right though? Didnt Dante state that somewhere?

But I do agree that it would be very similar to the Blood and Guts. I bought the DC video and if they made it more like the blood and guts it would be fine for this new bbing era.
                              Yes, you are correct plus the footage in the intro is not actually footage from the DVD. I actually just had him make me a "sizzle reel" so i could see his editing abilities and make sure I like the way he filmed. I am very happy with what he did and we are now filming the DVD. There will be training but the majority of the DVD will actually be more "the life of a bodybuilder" and things that others can use to incorporate with their own bodybuilding lifestyle. You have all seen me train 1000 times and I will continue to do those YouTube videos but this will be more a documentary of the process from now until the USA's.

DH
                              TRUE PROTEIN SPONSORED ATHLETE

Proud to be an IForce Nutrition Sponsored Athlete

Become a Fan on facebook to follow my progress http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/dustyhanshaw?ref=ts

www.dustyhanshaw.com

Comment

Working...
                              X