****Discount Code Winnings for April 2012

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ****Discount Code Winnings for April 2012

True Nutrition is happy to award even MORE protein this month through our discount code program!

Keep up the good work and keep passing on the word about TN! E-mail Carl at [email protected] to collect. Be sure to check for your name below for this month's protein winnings! Dont forget, we have now reduced the cash in amount to only 8lbs in winnings that can be exchanged at a rate of $5/lb!! Anyone collecting cash must have a valid W-9 on file with us, however, to collect cash.

For every $300 cash-in amount, discount code winners have their choice of either:

8lbs of our standard Protein or Carbohydrate powders

OR

1x Fish Oil + 1 Bottle of Caps

OR

3x Bottles of Caps

OR

4lbs of Protein and 1 Bottle of Caps

OR

Cash @ $5.00 a pound+
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------
    April Protein Winnings

$300 8lbs $40

AMM604 Adam
    axg725 Alex
    BHMAN6 Ben
    BNE447 Ben
    CLS807 Carl
    DNT276 Duncan
    CNS130 Casey
    drclay Clay
    ERB326 Ryan
    FKY501 Frank
    JNZ272 Jason
    LEO100 Leon
    MWC900 Matthew
    NNS737 Nathan
    SER742 Shane
    TER408 Keith
    THESWOLE The Swole
    TMB102 Tami
    ZYL281 Zach

A lot of people up for 8 pounds of free protein or $40 this month for sending us NEW customers (with their discount codes) who bought over 300 dollars in total from www.Truenutrition.com.
    ------------------------------------

$600 16lbs $80

AWC917 Andrew
    BRD231 Brendan
    DKT737 Derek
    PNPROTEIN PNPROTEIN
    RJR168 Ryan
    STS987 Scott

These guys get 16 pounds of free protein or $80 this month for sending us unique customers with their discount code who bought over 600 dollars in total from www.Truenutrition.com.
    -------------------------------------

$900 24lbs $120

LYLE Lyle
    tys124 Tony

These above guys get 24 pounds of free protein or $120 this month for sending us unique customers with their discount code who bought over 900 dollars in total from www.Truenutrition.com.

$1200 32lbs $160

FAR151 Fares
    KSF812 Kurtis

Fares and Kurtis earned 32lbs pounds of free protein or $160 this month for sending us unique customers with their discount code who bought over 1200 dollars in total from www.Truenutrition.com!!!

$1500 40lbs $200

JSG555 Jonathan

Jonathan earned 40lbs pounds of free protein or $200 this month for sending us unique customers with their discount code who bought over 1500 dollars in total from www.Truenutrition.com!!!

$4800 128lbs $640

JNG375 John
    KEB246 Kyle

Next up an amazing 128lbs pounds of free protein or $640 goes to John and Kyle this month for sending us unique customers with their discount code who bought over 4800 dollars in total from www.Truenutrition.com!!!

$16200 432lb $2160

bnt602 Ben

Finally, another new record has been set by Ben once again, who scored 432lbs pounds (!!) of free protein or $2160 this month for sending us unique customers with their discount code who bought over 16200 dollars in total from www.Truenutrition.com!!!!!!

Discount winnings for April 2012

Please contact Carl at [email protected] with the type of protein (or protein mix) or different proteins you want and True Nutrition flavor and sweetener you want (if any) with the shipping address (alot of you forget to send that) and please put "I sold protein for Dante in December" in the subject line so I know what post this is coming from. Alot of you asked if you could substitute the waxy maize for protein, yes I have no problem with that as its roughly the same price. Please remember that the free flavor/sweetener for these does not include the Premium flavoring systems, thats extra that you must paypal over to us ok? We make nothing on True Nutrition Premium flavoring--we pay what you pay for it.

****Note: EVERYONE PLEASE SEND OVER YOUR FULL NAME AND ADDRESS TO US OK. No lie this has happened to us several times in the the past with the discount codes. You say hey this is "Billy Ray" and i want this for protein....I send it over to my warehouse crew and they pick the first address in the database that comes up and it turns out you moved. And we send to that address in the database. Please send me your full name and address so they can cut and paste it right in there and there are no mistakes.
    TrueProtein: The highest quality products at the absolute lowest prices!

If you have any questions or comments, I am GM here at True Protein, feel free to contact me personally.

Use discount code "CNIZZ" at checkout to receive 5% off of your ENTIRE order!

Seriously, how does Ben do so well? Guy is a truenutrition selling machine!
    2005 HOA Natural Classic
    2006 OCB Midwest
    2007 ABA Natural Illinois
    2008 HOA Natural Classic
    NPC Mid-Illinois
    NPC Midwest Open
    NPC Natural Grand Prix
    2012 NGA Clash of the Titans
    USPA Illinois State
    NGA Heart of America
    NGA Clash of the Titans

SAVE 5% ON YOUR NEXT ORDER FROM www.truenutrition.com order - Use Code RHB606

Comment

holy shit....I made it after YEARS off...sweet!
      CEO of Morphogen Nutrition
      MorphogenNutrition.com

2012 NPC Natural Ohio
      2010 NGA Pro Universe
      2010 NPC Monster Mash
      2010 ONBF Natural Fall Classic
      2010 NPC Natural Pennsylvania
      2010 NPC Natural Northern USA
      2010 INBF Cardinal Classic
      2008 NPC Natural Northern USA
      2008 NPC Ohio State
      2004 NPC Natural Northern USA

Comment

Originally posted by breck View Post
        Seriously, how does Ben do so well? Guy is a truenutrition selling machine!
        all you have to do is put someones discount code in google and you can see how they prosper in this program....he puts out a tremendous amount of press releases.

Posting good information on boards alot (with us in the signature line with your discount code) is another telltale way of getting paid) but there are guys that spend a good deal of time to get 2000 dollar checks and its pretty easy to see how they do it.
        @dante_trudel

Comment

anytime someone orders on truenutrition or any site for that matter....they come across a discount code or promotional code box and then they go to google to look up a truenutrition discount code

there is kyle Ben and Tony right at the top of the results..... those guys are getting paid bigtime just for that....alot of work went into getting those top spots.

HINT: If i was doing this program i would think outside the box of bodybuilding and think about MMA, dieting forums (which make bodybuilding look like an atom), coupon forums (especially coupon forums), deal forums, how to save a buck forums, football forums, marathoners, bikers, triathletes, youtube pinterest and other media outlets....and answer legitimate questions...do not spam these places....and what is the key words everyone hears that gets interested?

"Where you can make your own and flavor it how you like and make a mix how you like it"

Now you guys might think....."damn you pay Ben 2160 for 16200 in sales...i know there is not much profit in that...dont you guys lose all your profit?" Yes yes we do lost alot there but here is the key......those are new customers we recieved from Ben that we didnt have previously that I believe we will retain and will buy every 2 months for years now.....thats where we see the profit....future sales of new customers.

So I got no problem paying you guys 2000 dollar checks for future customers of ours.....

I thank you for the biz.
          Last edited by Doggcrapp; 05-10-2012, 02:37 PM.
          @dante_trudel

Comment

Thanks!!
            "SET NO LIMITS"

"When the knees hurt you just wrap tighter."-Skip

2015 NPC Supplement Express:
            2014 NPC Sun City Regional:
            2013 NPC Sun City Classic:
            2010 NPC Virginia Grand Prix:
            2002 NPC Western Carolina:
            2002 NPC North Carolina State:

Use Discount Code MMH353..

Comment

oh yea one last thing....

Crossfit is taking over everything...and i mean everything.
              Probably the best hint i gave everyone here..... Crossfit
              @dante_trudel

Comment

Just reminded Tami that she won.
                International Elite Raw Powerlifter
                Blood - Sweat - Chalk

Comment

Working...
                X